Welcome To aBlackWeb

If there is a next season it prolly focus on the Tijuana vs Sinaloa war that was fought from 89-93 right after Felix got locked up...they prolly follow the story line til Chapo gets locked up in like 93-94

or I’m thinking since they introduced the west coast crack scene and like running concurring storylines next season might be about Freeway Rick and the LA crack scene that funded the Contras

I highly doubt they go that route.

1) Snowfall

2) They've barely mentioned the Cartels network in the States in 5 seasons. Otherwise we probably would have gotten a Griselda storyline already.

Also niggas ain’t just son Felix like that....HE was the one who broke up his Guadalajara Cartel and assigned territory to the others...crazier thing is this asshole only got like 37 yrs in prison
To add on to the inaccuracies. I always thought that whole tunnel situation with Chapo started when Felix was in prison. It was the main reason why the war with Chapo and the Tijuana Cartel started.

Damn, I read what really happened to Hector's ole lady and the depiction in the show was tame in comparison.

Cheating ass bitch.

Finished the season last nite. Great season.

Smh @ Felix. Azul tried to tell his azzz. Pretty much a warning now that I'm thinking on it. But Felix was spittin the truth during that prison phone convo. Shyt is about to turn into a cartel bloodbath.

Jus finished s2. Dope af. 9/10.

Felix overplayed his hand with the federation. Went into meeting thinkin he was the god boss n was dictating terms, then ended up with nothing with in 5 mins. Ether cold as ice. And having the balls to have a meeting w a dude after u openly killed his wife n kids was crazy

I was happy homie got revenge 4 his family

Super late just finished the season. Felix overplayed his hand like a mf lol none of this was necessary

Back