Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas In Paris: Bad Travel Stories?

Ill reel that back some and say from my experience staring is general is pretty fuckin rude.

Staring at someone trying to enjoy their meal is EXTRA fuckin rude.

I feel you. I've just hear from homies that have traveled in Asia that people there will stare you down when you interest them, and to them there's nothing at all weird about.. A chick I know that went to Korea said people would straight come up to her and rub her skin to see if the color came off, and they honestly didn't realize that was a violation. Cultures have weird difference in etiquette.

I feel you. I've just hear from homies that have traveled in Asia that people there will stare you down when you interest them, and to them there's nothing at all weird about.. A chick I know that went to Korea said people would straight come up to her and rub her skin to see if the color came off, and they honestly didn't realize that was a violation. Cultures have weird difference in etiquette.

fair enough. I feel like alot of folks would be able to tell the difference between a curiousity and an animosity stare tho if that makes any sense.

I realize not everyone might have that awareness tho. Still rude to watch someone eat. This aint a fuckin zoo

I China they will take pics with you, have you hold their babies and the chicks? You think you was 50 or some shit.

Just gotta embrace it.

fair enough. I feel like alot of folks would be able to tell the difference between a curiousity and an animosity stare tho if that makes any sense.

I realize not everyone might have that awareness tho. Still rude to watch someone eat. This aint a fuckin zoo
It kinda goes back to ignorance from not knowing and what they are shown by white people.

I China they will take pics with you, have you hold their babies and the chicks? You think you was 50 or some shit.

Just gotta embrace it.

no the fuck you dont lol not if you aint comfortable with it.

just like you dont gotta let them touch your hair n shit

Let them stare, take pics, hold their random ass babies and let them do whatever they like to you or stay home!!!

overly dramatic ass lol
Said earlier about touching. Ho

Ole in Cancun but won’t leave ya room cuz the Messicans outside and wanna shake hands ass nigga.

Tired of you

Said earlier about touching. Ho

Ole in Cancun but won’t leave ya room cuz the Messicans outside and wanna shake hands ass nigga.

Tired of you

Nah I go exploring whenever I travel and I cant think of too many bad experiences or any shit like people staring or acting weird.

I will say though that many of the places i've traveled people spoke english predominately so if anyone was curious we'd just have a conversation like normal people

Nah I go exploring whenever I travel and I cant think of too many bad experiences or any shit like people staring or acting weird.

I will say though that many of the places i've traveled people spoke english predominately so if anyone was curious we'd just have a conversation like normal people
As do I.

But depending on how I’m feeling I’ll match asshole energy.

I do it for the kulcha

China is top 3 for racism against blacks

Word to how they moving in Africa and how they act when they first or second generation here

Now had. She gone through something like this?

Man I would been standing up, blocking his view. Clowning him for either being comped those seat or not being able to afford to sit where I am. …I would did so much shit to irritate dude if I was in that mood. Otherwise I’d say man foh.

Now had. She gone through something like this?

Is the difference cuz he called someone else?

Seems like similar behavior to me tho. Both saw some black folks they seemingly felt like didnt belong where they were.

One chose to stare and try to antagonize one party
The other chose to call security

Is the difference cuz he called someone else?

Seems like similar behavior to me tho. Both saw some black folks they seemingly felt like didnt belong where they were.

One chose to stare and try to antagonize one party
The other chose to call security
:niggaa: He violating the man’s personal space

Just gotta embrace it.

This was my experience in China. And much like that lady said, they was walking up to my sister - a 6 foot black woman with natural hair - tryna rub her skin cuz they assumed the shit was paint.

Buckingham county Virginia is pretty much a third world country. It's disgusting

This was my experience in China. And much like that lady said, they was walking up to my sister - a 6 foot black woman with natural hair - tryna rub her skin cuz they assumed the shit was paint.
What was her or/and your reaction? Did she try to move their hands away or something?

Back