Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas In Paris: Bad Travel Stories?

What is black peoples obsession with traveling to European countries. I never wanted to go to Italy, Greece , Paris or London anywhere where it’s majority white. Africa is the biggest continent in the world with the most islands go there. I don’t feel sorry for niggas who go to these foreign countries and get mistreated like what the fuck you thought was going to happen. Black ppl wanna go everywhere but back home shit is disgusting.

What is black peoples obsession with traveling to European countries. I never wanted to go to Italy, Greece , Paris or London anywhere where it’s majority white. Africa is the biggest continent in the world with the most islands go there. I don’t feel sorry for niggas who go to these foreign countries and get mistreated like what the fuck you thought was going to happen. Black ppl wanna go everywhere but back home shit is disgusting.

People just don’t know enough. We live in a western country so folks go with what they are taught. Africa is viewed a certain way but recent years it seems like more people are going

Simply put, see the world? Who says people dont go to africa? Where did you get that narrative? I have been to Africa . I have plans on hitting other countries there as well. S.Africa was supposed to happen this year but I had to cancel. I like to see different nature areas, culture, food and adventure when I travel. But I also want to see brazil, new Zealand, japan, china, thailand, costa rica, ireland, are just a few places. My experiences have been good.

What was her or/and your reaction? Did she try to move their hands away or something?

Na, we was cool about it. Partly because my nigga who lived there who we were visiting had already let us know the deal. When you understand the culture there, demographics, and politics there, you kinda have a better understanding of why some people are so then aback by black people. My sister kinda just smiled and took a step back, then my homie, who speaks fluent chinese, told them basically 'Yo my fiends are here trying to enjoy their vacation and shit. Respectfully, please take yo ass somewhere else.'

Simply put, see the world? Who says people dont go to africa? Where did you get that narrative? I have been to Africa . I have plans on hitting other countries there as well. S.Africa was supposed to happen this year but I had to cancel. I like to see different nature areas, culture, food and adventure when I travel. But I also want to see brazil, new Zealand, japan, china, thailand, costa rica, ireland, are just a few places. My experiences have been good.

These were basically my exact thoughts when I read homie's comment. Like...I wanna see the WORLD, my nigga. All of it.

And you should definitely make it to Asia at some point. I've done China, Thailand, and Korea. All them shits were dope. And if you plan the trip right, you can knock them all out at once and pretty cheaply.

Back