Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas In Paris: Bad Travel Stories?

See this is a blessing and a curse.

Some people are intrigued and some disgusted.

That’s people. Not just Italians.

You will always see it if you don’t feel you belong and are looking for it. Let them stare. As long as they are not aggressive, why does it bother people?

Coming from the states these ladies are full of shit.

I got nothing but love in Prague but I also had people taking pictures without our permission looking at us like we not supposed to be stunting. Same happened in Budapest. We sat by the window to eat at a nice restaurant in the Ritz. People came to just stare at us eat. I ordered a Smokey drink to cheer them.🤣😂 be an asshole back.

People will people.

Have fun with their ignorance.

Shit will entertain you for days.

I got many stories of just being an asshole cuz people mostly white want to be assholes.

I don't think black people are such an oddity in Italy that their presence should have attracted that much attention. I do agree with you though. Depending where you are, you're going to get a lot of staring, and it's not because you're black. It's because you not like anyone else those people see on a day to day basis. When people travel, especially if they go out side of touristy locales, they can act funny because the reception to them is different than it is in the place they came from or at resorts that cater to foreigners.

I don't think black people are such an oddity in Italy that their presence should have attracted that much attention. I do agree with you though. Depending where you are, you're going to get a lot of staring, and it's not because you're black. It's because you not like anyone else those people see on a day to day basis. When people travel, especially if they go out side of touristy locales, they can act funny because the reception to them is different than it is in the place they came from or at resorts that cater to foreigners.
Lol the last sentence is spot on

U forget that this is ppl living their regular lives

You think it affected the service she received at the restaurant?

Not sure what the service has to do with anything.
Or maybe in their culture they honor establishments and look down on people on their phones or recording them.

It can be a few things.

Why worry about it or escalate it. I would start a conversation.

That way either they will be educated or stop staring.

It’s ways around shit so you can enjoy your experience.

Word... that sure looked like alot of honor when dude flipped her off. Fuck outa here @DOS_patos

lol at escalate it. Staring at someone and THEN switching your table around so its easier to stare at someone eating sounds like escalation on their part not hers.

Word... that sure looked like alot of honor when dude flipped her off. Fuck outa here @DOS_patos

lol at escalate it. Staring at someone and THEN switching your table around so it’s easier to stare at someone eating sounds like escalation on their part not hers.
Let them stare

She went to a restaurant to eat and she ate

now had she said the restaurant staff fucked w her cuz she was black then we have a problem

There’s always gonna an asshole or sometimes 2 or 3 until they put their hands on you it’s a them problem not yours

lol at escalate it. Staring at someone and THEN switching your table around so its easier to stare at someone eating sounds like escalation on their part not hers.
But did she get attacked?

Did she feel threatened?

We as black people gotta stop giving these people what they want. They want us to feel uncomfortable and leave. Fuck them people. Now if they approach …then respond. They turn away to stare at you, Turn away ti not see them staring.

Letting these people ruin your trip is crazy.

I get it, you want to show the world these people are racist. Cool. Now what? What’s the goal? A few people equals the country?
But we as black peoples think that’s ok?

I can say I’m sure a few black people fucked around in Italy and did dirt. Now they think all black are scum. Now when @Inori visits Italy, you have to deal with what people see black people as. Are you ok with that?

How about enjoy ya meal, and go see sites. Otherwise, why be there? It needs to be put into perspective. It’s a lot worse that can happen in Italy when it comes to women. Let that staring go and keep it moving.

She’s not in a sundown town.

But did she get attacked?

Did she feel threatened?

We as black people gotta stop giving these people what they want. They want us to feel uncomfortable and leave. Fuck them people. Now if they approach …then respond. They turn away to stare at you, Turn away ti not see them staring.

Letting these people ruin your trip is crazy.

I get it, you want to show the world these people are racist. Cool. Now what? What’s the goal? A few people equals the country?
But we as black peoples think that’s ok?

I can say I’m sure a few black people fucked around in Italy and did dirt. Now they think all black are scum. Now when @Inori visits Italy, you have to deal with what people see black people as. Are you ok with that?

How about enjoy ya meal, and go see sites. Otherwise, why be there? It needs to be put into perspective. It’s a lot worse that can happen in Italy when it comes to women. Let that staring go and keep it moving.

She’s not in a sundown town.

You adding a buncha extra shit that you just made up.

No matter what country you in.. staring at someone while they eat is fuckin rude

You adding a buncha extra shit that you just made up.

No matter what country you in.. staring at someone while they eat is fuckin rude
It is, now what?

So? Now what?

Can’t be pulled out of position cuz people are ignorant or trying to bait you.

Remember you went to their country. They will get the benefit of the doubt. You there to check niggas or enjoy yourself?

How we still letting people influence our behavior as grown folk that aren’t directly threatening?

It’s rude ? Yes so. What are we 11years old?

It is, now what?

So? Now what?

Can’t be pulled out of position cuz people are ignorant or trying to bait you.

Remember you went to their country. They will get the benefit of the doubt. You there to check niggas or enjoy yourself?

How we still letting people influence our behavior as grown folk that aren’t directly threatening?

It’s rude ? Yes so. What are we 11years old?

there you go adding more shit. Who said it ruined their entire trip? Who said they were looking for confrontation or that they didnt enjoy themselves?

Could be some muhfuckas was being weird and she returned that energy by recording them.

You just said on the last page you be an asshole back when you run into that typa shit.. You just did it differently nigga

:sayit:

there you go adding more shit. Who said it ruined their entire trip? Who said they were looking for confrontation or that they didnt enjoy themselves?

Could be some muhfuckas was being weird and she returned that energy by recording them.

You just said on the last page you be an asshole back when you run into that typa shit.. You just did it differently nigga

:sayit:
IMG_8763.jpeg

Ho

One time in a cruise, me and wifey got in the hot tub and the cave got out.

We was like bet. We got it all to ourselves!!!
Stretched our legs out and was loud and ordering drinks.
All the other hot tubs was filled.

Or should had recorded them leaving and called them racist and let that energy simmer?

Nope!!!!

Aye bruh!
Can you bring two more Bahama mamas and put more mama in that bitch. 🤣😂🤣😂

Back