Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas In Paris: Bad Travel Stories?

Was recently in Italy and it was dope to me… prolly the worst experience was the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel

Biggest drama was this lady cutting in front of us in line at the Gucci store in Venice and that was promptly handled

Maybe cuz we were rolling deep out there and most of us look like we ll break ur face if it even comes close to that we didn’t have any issues

We met ppl from all over including Italians of course and ppl showed love

Also I think since there was a lot of us we were really in our own world and bubble to even notice any shit cuz we would have for sure handled any thing coming our way

I think a lot of these vids come from solo travelers who are looking for a specific experience and are somehow on the look out for racist behavior
So yall was in italy just gang gangin and ready to catch a charge if need be huh?

I've seen discussions about N.Va seceding a while ago. Technically Alexandria is DC, but was given to VA years ago.

N.Va is a whole different world compared to the rest of VA, it'll make sense.

Didn't know this was a real thing.

I should've had some idea though, because the DMV doesn't include all of VA........just Northern VA, so I guess it makes sense when you look at it that way.

As far as becoming their own state though, it would make more sense to have it be a part of MD or DC.

Realistically I can't see anything like that happening though.

I can’t co-sign SC, reason being. Having lived down here so long, I used to wonder why people come down here, there’s nothing here. I’m used to what’s here, the palmettos and rivers and woods, the old style buildings and what not.

Then when I started traveling to some of these other places, I understood. I took S.C. for granted. I got to some cites and wonder who the fuck runs this place and how do they fund it.

Facts. When I was young I couldn't wait to get tout of SC. Now that I'm older, I realized it was a pretty good place to grow up in. The problem is that a lot of places aren't like they used to be. A lot of people from other states have migrated in and brought their bullshit, and now a lot of places in SC have all the bad from those other cities and states and none of the good really.

Facts. When I was young I couldn't wait to get tout of SC. Now that I'm older, I realized it was a pretty good place to grow up in. The problem is that a lot of places aren't like they used to be. A lot of people from other states have migrated in and brought their bullshit, and now a lot of places in SC have all the bad from those other cities and states and none of the good really.

People from ATL say this a lot like the originals that been there at least.

And I think as kids we forget our parents put us in places where you can raise a family vs what’s popping

Absolutely

People from ATL say this a lot like the originals that been there at least.

And I think as kids we forget our parents put us in places where you can raise a family vs what’s popping
In another thread I had said we gotta cut the grip that moving to a fun/big city have on our community

See this is a blessing and a curse.

Some people are intrigued and some disgusted.

That’s people. Not just Italians.

You will always see it if you don’t feel you belong and are looking for it. Let them stare. As long as they are not aggressive, why does it bother people?

Coming from the states these ladies are full of shit.

I got nothing but love in Prague but I also had people taking pictures without our permission looking at us like we not supposed to be stunting. Same happened in Budapest. We sat by the window to eat at a nice restaurant in the Ritz. People came to just stare at us eat. I ordered a Smokey drink to cheer them.🤣😂 be an asshole back.

People will people.

Have fun with their ignorance.

Shit will entertain you for days.

I got many stories of just being an asshole cuz people mostly white want to be assholes.

See this is a blessing and a curse.

Some people are intrigued and some disgusted.

That’s people. Not just Italians.

You will always see it if you don’t feel you belong and are looking for it. Let them stare. As long as they are not aggressive, why does it bother people?

Coming from the states these ladies are full of shit.

I got nothing but love in Prague but I also had people taking pictures without our permission looking at us like we not supposed to be stunting. Same happened in Budapest. We sat by the window to eat at a nice restaurant in the Ritz. People came to just stare at us eat. I ordered a Smokey drink to cheer them.🤣😂 be an asshole back.

People will people.

Have fun with their ignorance.

Shit will entertain you for days.

I got many stories of just being an asshole cuz people mostly white want to be assholes.
That’s what I’m saying u gonna find exactly what u looking for

Go there focus on having a good time and come back

I mean maybe the lady wasn't looking for anything maybe she just ain't want some fuckin strangers staring at her watching her eat like some weirdos
Or maybe in their culture they honor establishments and look down on people on their phones or recording them.

It can be a few things.

Why worry about it or escalate it. I would start a conversation.

That way either they will be educated or stop staring.

It’s ways around shit so you can enjoy your experience.

Back