Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas In Paris: Bad Travel Stories?

Do you have any bad travel stories?

I never had any issues in Italy. People thinking I’m African is the only thing I experienced .

The problem may not be what she thinks but what people thinks they see.

This is a classist issue more than anything and how they may have experienced our folk before us.

Hostel is the key word here.

The part where I got offa the interstate next to a dangerously rusty train platform, came down on the exit ramp that was damn near at a 90 degree angle, straight down from the interstate. Had a dude, mid taking a shit by the gas station door, ask me for a few dollars, while everyone seemingly just pretended this wasn’t happening, and a cop literally pulled up, split a blunt, dumpped the tobacco and rolled off. To top it all off, the streets we broken, like..there wasn’t one part of asphalt that was connected to another if it was more than three feet long. Absolute shit hole, Now mind you, I’ve been to Baltimore, but I felt compelled to make a statement about VA.

This is why they've been trying to make Northern VA it's own state. We don't acknowledge anything south of Woodbridge 😂

lol who is trying to make its own state? How would that even work?

I've seen discussions about N.Va seceding a while ago. Technically Alexandria is DC, but was given to VA years ago.

N.Va is a whole different world compared to the rest of VA, it'll make sense.

Actually that title is tied by W Virginia and Mississippi. Those two states are closes thing to a 3rd World country you'll see in America

With Louisiana coming in at #2 Alabama #3 South Carolina #4
I can’t co-sign SC, reason being. Having lived down here so long, I used to wonder why people come down here, there’s nothing here. I’m used to what’s here, the palmettos and rivers and woods, the old style buildings and what not.

Then when I started traveling to some of these other places, I understood. I took S.C. for granted. I got to some cites and wonder who the fuck runs this place and how do they fund it.

I can’t co-sign SC, reason being. Having lived down here so long, I used to wonder why people come down here, there’s nothing here. I’m used to what’s here, the palmettos and rivers and woods, the old style buildings and what not.

Then when I started traveling to some of these other places, I understood. I took S.C. for granted. I got to some cites and wonder who the fuck runs this place and how do they fund it.
Bruh when I used travel for work throughout rural SC,NC and GA nah I can cosign all that 😂. Bruh Eastern NC is mess if you ever have to work there or the mtn's of NC & SC.....be careful homie because sheesh

Back