Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas hate being called daddy.

I been said shorty was weird and when i say shorty i don't literally mean... smh nvm

So y’all niggaz tryin to tell me because I say “ma” sometimes it’s some mommy issues I got?! I don’t know how I made it this far in life without y’all

:dfbruh:

So y’all niggaz tryin to tell me because I say “ma” sometimes it’s some mommy issues I got?! I don’t know how I made it this far in life without y’all

:dfbruh:

Apparently these were the incest anthems of the early 2000s

Lmao

I see niggas on one side of this argument are particularly invested...

I'm the king of that move, you aint getting me with that lol yall gonna get this roast lmaoooo

I will never hear this song the same again!!!

:hahaha:

Like Meeks said earlier, only weird niggas make it weird. Real niggas and chicks aint thinkin that corny shit. Weirdo niggas prolly start thinkin about baby chickens when niggas say "you see those chicks over there?"
this didn't answer my question at all

Lol I’m just saying it’s a matter of preference...some like it and some don’t. That’s not a personal judgment against those who like it.

There’s a generation of older black males who don’t like being called “nigga,” even by other black people, because they associate it with something else. But they not gonna tell somebody else they can’t be called that if they don’t mind it.

For me it’s not that niggaz don’t prefer it so much...to each his own...for me it’s strictly having tha reasoning that it makes you think of some pedo shit or incest shit or whatever...like why does ya mind go there at all when fuckin’?! Maybe I’m weird cuz I don’t get that part

Ole “thinkin’ bout weird shit while fuckin’ ass nuccaz”...
:smh:

For me it’s not that niggaz don’t prefer it so much...to each his own...for me it’s strictly having tha reasoning that it makes you think of some pedo shit or incest shit or whatever...like why does ya mind go there at all when fuckin’?! Maybe I’m weird cuz I don’t get that part

Ole “thinkin’ bout weird shit while fuckin’ ass nuccaz”...
:smh:

My whole life I heard my sister call my father “daddy”

That’s my only point of reference for that term in my life

It’s not my mind going there, that’s just what I learned the term to mean

Then throw in the anecdotal evidence I dropped on pg 4

Now if my mama had been calling my father “daddy” around the house, I may have a diff association

I explained it on page 2 and 3. Only weirdo niggas take a chick calling a nigga "daddy" or "baby" or w.e other pet name literally. And aint no chicks callin these weirdo niggas daddy no way lol this is all really a pointless convo
Did you see the bars Germy was spitting a few pages back?
You've admitted to finding it odd if she does it out side the bedroom. Why do you think it's only ok for her to call you her daddy with your dick in her? That don't sound weird to you?

Did you see the bars Germy was spitting a few pages back?
You've admitted to finding it odd if she does it out side the bedroom. Why do you think it's only ok for her to call you her daddy with your dick in her? That don't sound weird to you?

I was being facetious. If my girl walked up to me while she was in Victoria's Secret and said "what you think about me wearing this tonight daddy?" , it'll be cool with me cuz that's normal to a nigga like me who's been baggin bad bitches all my life and I aint trying to be cocky I'm just saying. That's a regular day in the life.

Idk what to tell yall, no weirdo shit pops in my head when i hear "daddy" "baby" "shorty" "ma" etc. All I can do is pray for yall psyche.

I was being facetious. If my girl walked up to me while she was in Victoria's Secret and said "what you think about me wearing this tonight daddy?" , it'll be cool with me cuz that's normal to a nigga like me who's been baggin bad bitches all my life and I aint trying to be cocky I'm just saying. That's a regular day in the life.

Idk what to tell yall, no weirdo shit pops in my head when i hear "daddy" "baby" "shorty" "ma" etc. All I can do is pray for yall psyche.

nah, 'cause that shit has been normalized by y'all new niggas.

Again, when I was coming up only hookers and the occasional stripper (who was prolly sellin ass on the side) called men "daddy".

0015D24C-0604-40AF-84FE-D40958EDE396.jpeg

Y’all got it lol...I ain’t want no smoke...my weird ass just gone kick rocks....

Lol I like how you trying to make this about quality of woman.

I bet you like you're chicks in school girl uniforms too don't you. Can't stand the sight of any kinda pussy hair, bald or nothing right.

I bet you like you're chicks in school girl uniforms too don't you. Can't stand the sight of any kinda pussy hair, bald or nothing right.

This the weirdo shit that popped in your head lol smh , you got it fam

Back