Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas hate being called daddy.

To Goldies point, to be in objection to being called daddy. Is to never have experience the ego boast of someone who in total submissiveness to you, that others deem superior to them. Thus making u "daddy"..

You's a sick nigga @Goldie ...lol. I ain't mad at u tho..

To Goldies point, to be in objection to being called daddy. Is to never have experience the ego boast of someone who in total submissiveness to you, that others deem superior to them. Thus making u "daddy"..

You's a sick nigga @Goldie ...lol. I ain't mad at u tho..

Oh u thought I was playing about this "Goldie" shit? :sayword:

The main chicks I've fucked with who called a nigga daddy grew up with both parents and were "good" girls.

Idk man, u got niggas in here talkin about male child bearing hips, chicks fuckin furries and all sorts of weird shit, but THIS is crossing the line lol maybe i'm the weirdo.

That’s right my nigga...
AE3DD5E1-BD33-4AC4-8B18-EFDBCBEF9A0C.gif

lol that was my point on the 1st page, most of these niggas aint having chicks open like that or bagged a bad bitch in their life, let alone having em callin him daddy. Having a woman willing to say and do anything is reserved for certain niggas, this convo is pointless.

A045DEDA-9361-4966-A74D-DB30EC6A48BF.gif

boy wait til I get my site up tho

ima have them bad bitches, ima get that new caddy, ima keep them incense in it, ya'll gone be tryna ride and ima be like "nope, yall wasnt fuckin wit me when i was just a poster and only hood bitches called me daddy"

:kellz1:
watch

giphy.gif

Just so I’m clear I’m keepin’ a runnin’ total or at least tryin’ to...so

Enjoying titty fuckin’ a female-weird
Not thinkin’ pedo shit when bein’ called daddy by a female-weird
Not thinkin’ ghosts when you call a female boo-weird
Not thinkin’ midgets...I mean lil people when you call a female shorty- weird
Not havin’ mommy issues when usin’ tha term “ma”-weird
Knowing more than strippers or hookers who use tha term daddy-weird

Now let’s see...
Being call Magneto in tha bedroom-normal
Being repulsed at tha site of big titties-normal
Thinkin’ pedo/daddy issue shit at bein’ called daddy-normal
Having to pay to fuck females who LOOK like strippers-normal

You know what...you right...I’ll be weird yo....

:kobe:

I'm surprised this became a thread and I'm surprised it's still going

images.jpeg

I said a women gotta chill with callin me daddy

I said I prefer a woman to call me fictional names of powerful men, because I rather sex be fun than be dominating in sex, unless I wanna be

I said women who had daddy issues called me daddy

I said now that i am a actual daddy, women calling me daddy gotta chill

Germs said alladat..

Others niggaz said..yea calling me daddy is a lil weird..

Here go yall niggaz over action to feeling presecuted by an opinion yall dont agree with

Jqb8_0.gif

Here go me..

I mean yall gotta admit it's a lil strange..

Here go yall
giphy (6).gif

And this @AP21 is why I don't post in the threads

This has all been hilarious tho..dont get me wrong..I just rather yall attack me and not attack everyone who agrees with me on one thing

This has all been hilarious tho..dont get me wrong..I just rather yall attack me and not attack everyone who agrees with me on one thing

:mybad:

Whoa...whoa...whoa my guy..It’s just jokes my nigga...I really don’t care what other niggaz doin’ wit their lives

You all emotional cuz you don’t know tha power of tha titty you weirdo lol

:mybad:

Whoa...whoa...whoa my guy..It’s just jokes my nigga...I really don’t care what other niggaz doin’ wit their lives

You all emotional cuz you don’t know tha power of tha titty you weirdo lol
That's comes across as emotional?

I mean this when I ask this, and not in a condescending or accusational way. I am generally interested. What part of that made it seem like I was in my emotions

That's comes across as emotional?

I mean this when I ask this, and not in a condescending or accusational way. I am generally interested. What part of that made it seem like I was in my emotions

Maaaaan...I was just jokin’ Germs...chill b...it was just another jab at you not liking titties

Maaaaan...I was just jokin’ Germs...chill b...it was just another jab at you not liking titties
U misunderstand me, I wasnt emotional when I wrote it. But if it came off emotional, than it had to be how I wrote something or what words I used. It was unintentional, but if I can figure out how it came off emotional or heartfelt. That might prove useful in the future.

I'm surprised this became a thread and I'm surprised it's still going

View attachment 125308

I said a women gotta chill with callin me daddy

I said I prefer a woman to call me fictional names of powerful men, because I rather sex be fun than be dominating in sex, unless I wanna be

I said women who had daddy issues called me daddy

I said now that i am a actual daddy, women calling me daddy gotta chill

Germs said alladat..

Others niggaz said..yea calling me daddy is a lil weird..

Here go yall niggaz over action to feeling presecuted by an opinion yall dont agree with

View attachment 125309

Here go me..

I mean yall gotta admit it's a lil strange..

Here go yall
View attachment 125310

And this @AP21 is why I don't post in the threads
Man if you like to cosplay, do that shit

But don't blame me because you don't like people judging you

Back