Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas hate being called daddy.

U misunderstand me, I wasnt emotional when I wrote it. But if it came off emotional, than it had to be how I wrote something or what words I used. It was unintentional, but if I can figure out how it came off emotional or heartfelt. That might prove useful in the future.

Again...I was just playin’...but if I had to pick anything that could have come off as emotional it might be tha @‘ing of AP telling him that’s why you don’t post in threads...but again I took you as just joking just like I was joking...

View attachment 125325 this how it feels to be trolled?...

Gotta say,..ion like it
I dont remember all of your posts on this subject

but i'll say its one thing to have a preference on a female. Some dudes like ass/thighs, some like titties, but you seem legit grossed tf out at titties

that aint ordinary brah

I dont remember all of your posts on this subject

but i'll say its one thing to have a preference on a female. Some dudes like ass/thighs, some like titties, but you seem legit grossed tf out at titties

that aint ordinary brah
I had a stream of thoughts on how to respond to this. That stream of thoughts lead to me remembering a point in earlier today where a butch lesbian woman became mesmerized by the site of me eating a ice cream sandwich infront of her. Like..shes lesbian so it didn't even cross my mind that my flicking my tongue into the ice cream groves of it, could be seductive to her. My point AP is life is odd, if u could see how I think u'd understand...if u ain't trolling

I'm starting to realize I don't talk much at all during sex, mostly moaning.
So you never screamed?
giphy.gif

Back