Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas hate being called daddy.

I had two fathers and a great upbringing.

only speaking on my own personal experience....i stated this

edit: the ones i speak of were from Texas tho.....idk if that factors in

Wtf is this bullshit? lol

I told myself ima chill from this thread for a while. I'll be back to flame u mfs later.

what part u got a prollem with sir?

only speaking on my own personal experience....i stated this

what part u got a prollem with sir?

The main chicks I've fucked with who called a nigga daddy grew up with both parents and were "good" girls.

Idk man, u got niggas in here talkin about male child bearing hips, chicks fuckin furries and all sorts of weird shit, but THIS is crossing the line lol maybe i'm the weirdo.

The main chicks I've fucked with who called a nigga daddy grew up with both parents and were "good" girls.

Idk man, u got niggas in here talkin about male child bearing hips, chicks fuckin furries and all sorts of weird shit, but THIS is crossing the line lol maybe i'm the weirdo.

just goes to show theres no norm or average with this type of shit

everybody's experience is different

i didnt have that many "good" chicks anyway

also, women do different shit for different people based on how they feel

giphy.gif

Reactions: Lea
also, women do different shit for different people based on how they feel

lol that was my point on the 1st page, most of these niggas aint having chicks open like that or bagged a bad bitch in their life, let alone having em callin him daddy. Having a woman willing to say and do anything is reserved for certain niggas, this convo is pointless.

lol that was my point on the 1st page, most of these niggas aint having chicks open like that or bagged a bad bitch in their life, let alone having em callin him daddy. Having a woman willing to say and do anything is reserved for certain niggas, this convo is pointless.

Fam, I was baggin some of the baddest strippers in and around Tha D 20 years before Drake made it cool to y'all new niggas.

Having a broad call you "daddy" is some weirdo shit y'all new cats and broads do.

But, hey... Don't take it from me:

https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/a21529729/internet-daddy-what-is-daddy-explainer/

"...Daddy
Let’s get this one out of the way first. No one over the age of 12 is calling anyone "daddy" without a tinge of something else there. If we get historical, its first use dates back to 1621, when prostitutes used it to refer to their pimps. That’s super unfortunate...
"

Broad call me "daddy" I'm lookin around for Johnny Laws 'cause it's clearly a sting operation.

(yeah, you knew I was gonna find an article on the shit).

Fam, I was baggin some of the baddest strippers in and around Tha D 20 years before Drake made it cool to y'all new niggas.

Having a broad call you "daddy" is some weirdo shit y'all new cats and broads do.

But, hey... Don't take it from me:

https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/sex/a21529729/internet-daddy-what-is-daddy-explainer/

"...Daddy
Let’s get this one out of the way first. No one over the age of 12 is calling anyone "daddy" without a tinge of something else there. If we get historical, its first use dates back to 1621, when prostitutes used it to refer to their pimps. That’s super unfortunate...
"

Broad call me "daddy" I'm lookin around for Johnny Laws 'cause it's clearly a sting operation.

(yeah, you knew I was gonna find an article on the shit).

U know how many songs i can post from the 80s and 90s with niggas having chicks call em daddy. Cut it out fam.

And i don't believe you've bagged a bad bitch in your life nigga!!

I've been with spitters before. Shits offensive to me.

One time I banged a chick when i was 18 and she was all disgusted that i came in her mouth. Got head from her at 24 and she was swallowing like shes been doing it her whole life. Gave her a gold star for "most improved".

U know how many songs i can post from the 80s and 90s with niggas having chicks call em daddy. Cut it out fam.

And i don't believe you've bagged a bad bitch in your life nigga!!

yeah, and that shit was weird then and it's still weird.

You ain't gotta believe it; the truth don't stop being true just 'cause a nigga named "Goldie" don't believe it.

tenor.gif

can ya dig it?

Lmao

Yea, that’s it...

Back