Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas hate being called daddy.

Mostly hoes that deal with a lot of men that can’t remember your name. Of course there are exceptions.

I got kids, only they can call me that.

Even before them I thought it was weird as fuck. The only women I knew of that called men "daddy" were hookers and the occasional stripper.

I remember hearing a few years back that chicks who call dudes "daddy" or "baby" are only doing it because they don't wanna call them the wrong name by mistake.

Basically, they're dealing with multiple dudes and can't keep track of their names..........so they call all of them baby or daddy.

I remember hearing a few years back that chicks who call dudes "daddy" or "baby" are only doing it because they don't wanna call them the wrong name by mistake.

Basically, they're dealing with multiple dudes and can't keep track of their names..........so they call all of them baby or daddy.

Damn, didn't even notice that @5th Letter pretty much posted the same thing until I got to the last page.

Thought we had this convo before, but yea...issa no for me

there are a ton of other names that can show some sort of reverence or submission, etc...

If she calls me that, i would politely ask her to stop it

The only dude I call daddy raised me...not much difference between fuck me and fuck me daddy to me, but whatever floats your boat.

wym site owner?

I explained it on page 2 and 3. Only weirdo niggas take a chick calling a nigga "daddy" or "baby" or w.e other pet name literally. And aint no chicks callin these weirdo niggas daddy no way lol this is all really a pointless convo

I explained it on page 2 and 3. Only weirdo niggas take a chick calling a nigga "daddy" or "baby" or w.e other pet name literally. And aint no chicks callin these weirdo niggas daddy no way lol this is all really a pointless convo
this is one perspective

but

why not choose other names that don't carry those connotations

this is one perspective

but

why not choose other names that don't carry those connotations

Like Meeks said earlier, only weird niggas make it weird. Real niggas and chicks aint thinkin that corny shit. Weirdo niggas prolly start thinkin about baby chickens when niggas say "you see those chicks over there?"

Like Meeks said earlier, only weird niggas make it weird. Real niggas and chicks aint thinkin that corny shit. Weirdo niggas prolly start thinkin about baby chickens when niggas say "you see those chicks over there?"

He calling you a weirdo @Lea Snow

Back