Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas hate being called daddy.

Ever been wit a chick that told u she had a "weird" relationship with her dad growing up..AND DONT U FUCK NIGGAZ..FUCK NIGGA..AND SAY U AINT NEVA BEEN THROUGH THAT...but check it..she tell u that shit and calls u daddy during sex...

My sick ass was like.."u like when daddy touch u there"

In my head I was thinkin....yoooooo this shit crazy

:hahaha:

That shit ain't for me man

Shorty can call me Ronald Reagan for all the fucks I give

This why you niggas only do doggy style with the lights off at 930pm with ya spouses, yall lack a real sex life

This why you niggas only do doggy style with the lights off at 930pm with ya spouses, yall lack a real sex life
I know a dude who knows a woman that only wants sex missionary. I was thinking that was crazy when I heard it. Then I thought..u think she cares about the quality of the sex..or does she orgasm mad easy, or is she just doing a duty..how long u think u have to fuck her..effort wise..could u just give it enough strokes to bust and be cool..u think she grabs the vibrator when he leaves..how tight u think her pussy gotta be where he cool wit that...just a bunch of questions

So what if you fuckin’ a woman who happens to have tha same name as ya daughter?! Can’t say her name either durin’ sex cuz you’d be thinkin’ about ya daughter?? Tha real issue is why would any of your kids creep into ya mind while fuckin’?!

Last edited:
I know a dude who knows a woman that only wants sex missionary. I was thinking that was crazy when I heard it. Then I thought..u think she cares about the quality of the sex..or does she orgasm mad easy, or is she just doing a duty..how long u think u have to fuck her..effort wise..could u just give it enough strokes to bust and be cool..u think she grabs the vibrator when he leaves..how tight u think her pussy gotta be where he cool wit that...just a bunch of questions
Bruh.....

It’s not always niggas just making it weird.

Had this chick who I dated at one point, then we just messed around kinda off and on over the years. She would call me daddy sometimes during sex but nothing crazy.

Fast forward to about 2 years ago, her actual father passed unexpectedly. We kinda reconnected and I was trying to help her thru it, but I noticed she was calling me daddy every time we had a convo. That shit has me convinced that there’s more to it than y’all letting on. Maybe it was just her but that shit was weird.

Never called her on it cause I ain’t wanna be insensitive....but I also never had a chick who has a healthy relationship w her pops who called me that on the regular *shrug*

Last edited:
I'd be the alpha in my house and he'd be the alpha in his house.

I'm the alpha everywhere I go b
coach_why.0.gif

Dont imagine niggas sex game b

Back