Welcome To aBlackWeb

N*ggas hate being called daddy.

This generation's full of weirdos.

A nigga can't even say "yo pass the remote" without a nigga saying "no homo" . What gay shit popped in your head when the nigga told you "pass the remote"?

Chicks can't even call a nigga "daddy" without niggas thinkin of some weirdo shit.

Maybe I'm just getting too old lol I don't be gettin the shit.

A nigga can't even say "yo pass the remote" without a nigga saying "no homo" . What gay shit popped in your head when the nigga told you "pass the remote"?

Chicks can't even call a nigga "daddy" without niggas thinkin of some weirdo shit.

What does weird mean to you Goldie..is weird just doing things different than you do it, or you been told to do, or what you seen been done?

I got homies that feel this way too...it’s not THAT uncommon but as for me...never bothered me...I guess I just never thought about it on some funny style shit...shits sexy af to me

Lmao @ wanting to be called a comic book character during sex smh

:hahaha:

Ion get it either. Germs wildin talkin bout “call me magneto” lmao

It is kinda situational though for me....

Like in general I don’t like it, but I’ve been called that during sex and in the moment it was all good.

But if we in the freezer aisle at Target...nah I’m good

Nah. I’m only calling my nigga daddy when we fuckin or about to get nasty. I’ve called my ex daddy outside of sex to get my son to start saying it. He was calling him his name from hearing me say it so much.

I’m not calling him daddy at the cookout with the fam. Have some respect.

Back