Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mysogynoir for Cavemen

This "misogynoir" shit also lives primarily in online echo chambers. You don't hear about this shit in real life.
If I hear anyone spout some of these buzzwords irl the conversation is automatically over.

Imagine talking to a bitter or easily outraged muhfucka that spends their time on twitter bitching...nah

That’s some bullshit. That shit don’t sound weak to you

dawg, Black girls get the push to go to college. Black boys get pushed into Autism and ADHD diagnoses then put on drugs to better control them. Black women advance in jobs faster and in greater numbers then Black men. If a child is born, Black women are given custody off rip even if the Black man is a more capable provider and courts are far more sympathetic to Black women when an issue arises. Black women fall on hard times and there's plenty of help. Black men fall on hard times and it's "get a job nigga". I mean, I can keep going, but in this day and age Black women have the advantage in society over Black men.

dawg, Black girls get the push to go to college. Black boys get pushed into Autism and ADHD diagnoses then put on drugs to better control them. Black women advance in jobs faster and in greater numbers then Black men. If a child is born, Black women are given custody off rip even if the Black man is a more capable provider and courts are far more sympathetic to Black women when an issue arises. Black women fall on hard times and there's plenty of help. Black men fall on hard times and it's "get a job nigga". I mean, I can keep going, but in this day and age Black women have the advantage in society over Black men.

Bruh black men can get section 8 and assistance if they apply. Black women as a group are like the poorest. And men can actually go for custody but many do not and then say they can’t see their kid. And adhd is under diagnosed in girls. Pretty much saying they grind harder.

Deadbeat dads get a lot of flack but a deadbeat mom is the worst type of person and you know that’s true.

We have both seen nights throw they life away over stupidity and women do it too but it’s different they have mad kids.

But yea bro that shit is weak. ADHD ain’t stopping you from college

Women rulers of the past were pretty much always through bloodlines/mariages and a product of patriarchy ironically. Without that, no man back then would listen to a woman ruler at all. They weren't leading men into war, inventing tech, or building civilizations.

If you want to stay home and take care of the house then that's between you and your wife, I have no problem with that. But the vast majority of women are better nurturers than men, and the vast majority of men are better leaders than women. The patriarchy has benefitted both men and women and worked for thousands of years. I don't care if that notion bothers modern feminism which has been largely taken over by bitter lesbians, reality is reality. They've ruined it for most women today, and now everyone is forced into the workforce. We have to worry about daycare because women can't leave the workforce and stay at home. A much too high portion the women of today are unhappy. And all for what? So they can struggle through a 9 to 5 work week like men? Because that's somehow better I guess

Mental-Health-Treatment-for-Women-V1-Montare.jpg

We don't have the other sides thoughts on patriarchy in history and women got power they took it.

And i disagree based on who is a better nurturer and leader.

Bruh black men can get section 8 and assistance if they apply. Black women as a group are like the poorest. And men can actually go for custody but many do not and then say they can’t see their kid. And adhd is under diagnosed in girls. Pretty much saying they grind harder.

Deadbeat dads get a lot of flack but a deadbeat mom is the worst type of person and you know that’s true.

We have both seen nights throw they life away over stupidity and women do it too but it’s different they have mad kids.

I have autism and adhd and never been stopped doing anything. The confidence and will is weak

Bruh, when I was in college Black men enrolled in fairly high numbers. Now our enrollment is shit.

Here's an article on it... Written by a Black woman.

Bruh, when I was in college Black men enrolled in fairly high numbers. Now our enrollment is shit.

I'm calling bullshit

Black men have tried other venues like podcasting and other shit to circumvent going to college

Colleges will take practically anyone who enrolls provided they meet basic criteria. These dudes don't want to go to school cause they wanna rap and pod

I’m not finna read that right now. Niggas that I knew just didn’t want to go and the ones that did went to school.

We don't have the other sides thoughts on patriarchy in history and women got power they took it.

And i disagree based on who is a better nurturer and leader.
Haha, women have never taken power, that's not how reallife works.

And you can try to disagree on who is the better nurturer or leaders, but it's not really up for debate.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I’m not finna read that right now. Niggas that I knew just didn’t want to go and the ones that did went to school.

I guess it's a generational difference. Niggas I knew wanted to go, even if it was just community college, they wanted to go.

Now... What they're doing today having gone to college is what surprises me around here. Lotta cats that I know that have degrees still ended up in the plant.

Haha, women have never taken power, that's not how reallife works.

And you can try to disagree on who is the better nurturer or leaders, but it's not really up for debate.

Nzinga, Zheng Yi Sao, the Kandakes, Hateshupt and the few Egyptian woman pharoahs and the list goes on.

Kamala and Hilary are superior in leadership than Trump.

Nzinga, Zheng Yi Sao, the Kandakes, Hateshupt and the few Egyptian woman pharoahs and the list goes on.

Nigga... Nzinga was from a royal family. Her grandfather, father, and brother were all kings and she became queen when her brother died. He decreed that she would be his successor if something happened to him. That shit was GIVEN to her.

Zheng Yi Sao aka "Wife of Yi" was a fuckin pirate that took over his operation after her husband died. She was only able to do this thanks to substantial support from male relatives.

Hatsheput, as with Nzinga, was of royal lineage, she was queen alongside her stepson, pharaoh Thutmose III, who, himself inherited the throne at the age of two. She was a regent until he came of age to rule on his own.

Only the Kandakes of Kush were warrior Queens on their own. Everyone else you mentioned had their power handed to them

Try harder.

Nzinga inherited her title form her father

Zheng got leadership when her husband died

Hatshepsut got her title when her husband died

Kandake is kind of the only one you could loosely claim

As for Kamala and Hillary? The fuck have they ever led lol? Forget Trump, they don't compare to any other president. Hillary was senator for a hot minute and fumbled the SOS position Obama gave her. Kamala was basically gifted every position she's had. And I'm not saying a woman can't ever lead, but it's rare

As for Kamala and Hillary? The fuck have they ever led lol? Forget Trump, they don't compare to any other president. Hillary was senator for a hot minute and fumbled the SOS position Obama gave her. Kamala was basically gifted every position she's had. And I'm not saying a woman can't ever lead, but it's rare

I don't think humans in general are good leaders. Leaders are taught and trained not inherit.

District attorney, state attorney, senator and vice Presidentfor Kamala.

And that remains to be unseen if they are worse than any male president got to be better than trump and george bush sr/jr, Nixon and reagan

Last edited:
Nigga... Nzinga was from a royal family. Her grandfather, father, and brother were all kings and she became queen when her brother died. He decreed that she would be his successor if something happened to him. That shit was GIVEN to her.

Zheng Yi Sao aka "Wife of Yi" was a fuckin pirate that took over his operation after her husband died. She was only able to do this thanks to substantial support from male relatives.

Hatsheput, as with Nzinga, was of royal lineage, she was queen alongside her stepson, pharaoh Thutmose III, who, himself inherited the throne at the age of two. She was a regent until he came of age to rule on his own.

Only the Kandakes of Kush were warrior Queens on their own. Everyone else you mentioned had their power handed to them

Try harder.

You both missed my point so bad. My point is that when women have opportunities of positions of power and authority they take it. Like anyone else would.

I guess it's a generational difference. Niggas I knew wanted to go, even if it was just community college, they wanted to go.

Now... What they're doing today having gone to college is what surprises me around here. Lotta cats that I know that have degrees still ended up in the plant.

I just said the nights that wanted to go went and the niggas that didn’t did not. Nothing to do with generational. This lie that black women have it easier in everyway compared to black men is crazy. Y’all say our community is ran by women and look at the state of it. If they outpacing us everywhere the community ain’t seeing it like that.

It'll all sort out eventually.... All customs and traditions change and evolve over time..

No one community has the blueprint on how the family structure should look in 2024, and going forward. No race has a monopoly on that...

But things are definitely changing. The black community has been in a gender war for a while... But as mentioned before,.. It'll sort out in a generation or two.

Back