Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mysogynoir for Cavemen

I'm calling bullshit

Black men have tried other venues like podcasting and other shit to circumvent going to college

Colleges will take practically anyone who enrolls provided they meet basic criteria. These dudes don't want to go to school cause they wanna rap and pod

Fundamentally it makes no sense. Why would colleges who get paid off your admissions say no, don’t come?? LMAOOOO

I hate shit like this because dude thinks he's smart and that everyone that disagrees with him is stupid. Nobody really needed that dumbass video to explain intersectionality. Women have been throwing that shit around for decades.

What some black men object to is the oversimplified way that a lot of women approach the discussion of patriarchy. This whole idea that black men refuse to give up on the patriarchy in itself is bogus. Black men don't control that shit, so how are we refusing to give it up? If I as a black man disagree with the concept of abortion or rightfully point out that the gender gap is a myth, that doesn't mean I support patriarchy. That's the problem. A lot of these women think that if a black man disagrees with anything they say when it comes to their perceived oppression, then we are against them. Then they will simultaneously dismiss any and all benefits that patriarchy bestows on them. There is a reason why men tend to get harsher penalties than women for the same crimes. The same patriarchy that punishes women in some areas attempts to protect or forgive women in other areas.

These discussions are never productive and never go anywhere because no one ever wants to hear the other side. People just want to be right.
It’s cuz it provides a perfect word salad. They get out and march and protest to say black people don’t have any institutions we run and control but then turn around and say how racist whites are.

Yet

We run patriarchal systems? I think the concepts clash in their heads cuz how can we simultaneously have no power and white people run every single option they can to oppress us but wouldn’t use our infighting as a weapon of theirs? Plus if I remember right he dude in the video is gay…..come on.. IMG_6787.jpeg

Back