Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mysogynoir for Cavemen

Sorry because I want to not leave my post so vague like I’m challenging the op or speaking against the suggested post. I have a few questions @AP3.0

Who are these men, I mean, what kind of men is he suggesting do this?

Who are these women, I mean who are the women persecuted by this?

And what exactly are the men asking the women to take accountability for, that they do as result of a racist patriarchy?

Reactions: GNS
I'm all for opportunities for people to pursue if they want to, and more power to anyone that does. 👍

I'm speaking solely about the notion that the patriarchy is bad, it's not and never has been. We've made a society where every woman is basically forced into the workforce, when most wouldn't go in if they didn't have to. We dimmish those who stay home and raise their kids, as if pushing papers in a 9 to 5 is better somehow. Then we wonder why so many women are on meds and unhappy in life.

I say who is more qualified and better. If my wife is a better business person than me then she should rule that domain. If I'm more patience with the children then I can rule that domain. Its about personality, skills, abilities, preferences and etc.

When we speak of patriarchy it is when in time when were commodities to be sold to strengthen family bonds and are accessories.

We speak of Ancient Egypt and Africa but there were women rulers and powers who influence policies and industries. We should be more flexible in our thinking and look at ability more than sex.

Sorry because I want to not leave my post so vague like I’m challenging the op or speaking against the suggested post. I have a few questions @AP3.0

Who are these men, I mean, what kind of men is he suggesting do this?

Who are these women, I mean who are the women persecuted by this?

And what exactly are the men asking the women to take accountability for, that they do as result of a racist patriarchy?

This is just to end the gender wars. Online men feel women don’t take accountability for who they have sex with and then complain about bad fathers. Women think we rationalize the actions of the worst of us and tell women they shoulda chose better. Women say it’s a lot of deception.

When black people come in both black men and black women say we are powerless. Women feel they had to step up and leave cuz men not doing our jobs. Men saying these women don’t really like us and want to fight all the time.

This is just to end the gender wars. Online men feel women don’t take accountability for who they have sex with and then complain about bad fathers. Women think we rationalize the actions of the worst of us and tell women they shoulda chose better. Women say it’s a lot of deception.

When black people come in both black men and black women say we are powerless. Women feel they had to step up and leave cuz men not doing our jobs. Men saying these women don’t really like us and want to fight all the time.
No offense fam but the first half of your post is saying black men want black women to hold themselves accountable for making bad choices in black men they deal with rather than blame all black men

And the second part of what your saying is black men in the same clip are saying those black women are wrong to leave black men choose white men, but they shouldn’t leave because black men aren’t bad, they are bad at choosing black men

That’s how I’m understanding what you’re saying..

If that’s what I’m suppose to understand, those men are just stupid, they would and will never understand that, they aren’t predisposed to being able to absorb different viewpoints

On a very small scale, I can see how an intellectual black man would feel that way

Like if this was a PWI college or private school and there was a handful of black girls in the school

And then they end up dating maybe 3 of the 10 black guys there.

But those guys ain’t really shit.

So once those guys pump and dump, those black girls swear off the rest, as what they went through, indicative as what only comes with black men.

And they end up only dating the white guys who do the same thing, but they excuse cause they give the white guys more leeway

I can see in that specific instance, those black guys have a reason to feel a away

But on a grand scale, there’s just so many black women to choose from, who cares about the ones who don’t want you? There’s plenty that do

No offense fam but the first half of your post is saying black men want black women to hold themselves accountable for making bad choices in black men they deal with rather than blame all black men

And the second part of what your saying is black men in the same clip are saying those black women are wrong to leave black men choose white men, but they shouldn’t leave because black men aren’t bad, they are bad at choosing black men

That’s how I’m understanding what you’re saying..

If that’s what I’m suppose to understand, those men are just stupid, they would and will never understand that, they aren’t predisposed to being able to absorb different viewpoints

You are correct. I was rambling a bit tho

I say who is more qualified and better. If my wife is a better business person than me then she should rule that domain. If I'm more patience with the children then I can rule that domain. Its about personality, skills, abilities, preferences and etc.

When we speak of patriarchy it is when in time when were commodities to be sold to strengthen family bonds and are accessories.

We speak of Ancient Egypt and Africa but there were women rulers and powers who influence policies and industries. We should be more flexible in our thinking and look at ability more than sex.
Women rulers of the past were pretty much always through bloodlines/mariages and a product of patriarchy ironically. Without that, no man back then would listen to a woman ruler at all. They weren't leading men into war, inventing tech, or building civilizations.

If you want to stay home and take care of the house then that's between you and your wife, I have no problem with that. But the vast majority of women are better nurturers than men, and the vast majority of men are better leaders than women. The patriarchy has benefitted both men and women and worked for thousands of years. I don't care if that notion bothers modern feminism which has been largely taken over by bitter lesbians, reality is reality. They've ruined it for most women today, and now everyone is forced into the workforce. We have to worry about daycare because women can't leave the workforce and stay at home. A much too high portion the women of today are unhappy. And all for what? So they can struggle through a 9 to 5 work week like men? Because that's somehow better I guess

Mental-Health-Treatment-for-Women-V1-Montare.jpg

Back