Welcome To aBlackWeb

My son is my valentine" = automatic bird babble

you're right - nothing wrong with a grown ass woman gloating about her son is her valentine - 100% innocent and nothing to see there. Thats cool.

whats your opinion on a grown ass man gloating his daughter or niece is his valentine?

shoulder shrugs right?

raw

you're right - nothing wrong with a grown ass woman gloating about her son is her valentine - 100% innocent and nothing to see there. Thats cool.

whats your opinion on a grown ass man gloating his daughter or niece is his valentine?

shoulder shrugs right?

Yeah, it is cool. To level headed, rationally thinking ppl who recognize the intent and appeal of Valentine's Day extends beyond the romantic love of the holiday.

You hollow headed mfs can't see that its come to represent love of varying conditions - platonic, friendship and familial. Not just romantic.

tenor.gif

You ever had someone, even just a coworker, wish u a happy Valentine's Day? By your shit for brains logic this must mean ur expecting a BJ from Mrs. Daniels over in accounting by the end of the day.

:imgood2:
Until u try to spit game and get curved like a biatch. Sorry horndogs, that's not how Valentine's Day works.

Imagine that. Multifaceted, dynamic, malleable, shifting meanings to holidays and cultural events. Who would have thought.

Not y'all:

ec1403dd767a05814688d18b4bf32cd4.jpg

This isn't rocket science, but I guess threads like this is what happens when idiotic gutter minded douchebags (who have the audacity to implicate deviancies like incest) didn't get love from their mama and/or got a baby momma hitting them upside the head with child support payments.

As for men "gloating" on their daughters, for the very same reasons mentioned above there should be no qualms about it.

Throw ur computers in the garbage and take the day off.

gettyimages-712-24_h8_optimized.gif

Yeah, it is cool. To level headed, rationally thinking ppl who recognize the intent and appeal of Valentine's Day extends beyond the romantic love of the holiday.

You hollow headed mfs can't see that its come to represent love of varying conditions - platonic, friendship and familial. Not just romantic.

View attachment 464956

You ever had someone, even just a coworker, wish u a happy Valentine's Day? By your shit for brains logic this must mean ur expecting a BJ from Mrs. Daniels over in accounting by the end of the day.

:imgood2:
Until u try to spit game and get curved like a biatch. Sorry horndogs, that's not how Valentine's Day works.

Imagine that. Multifaceted, dynamic, malleable, shifting meanings to holidays and cultural events. Who would have thought.

Not y'all:

View attachment 464934

This isn't rocket science, but I guess threads like this is what happens when idiotic gutter minded douchebags (who have the audacity to implicate deviancies like incest) didn't get love from their mama and/or got a baby momma hitting them upside the head with child support payments.

As for men "gloating" on their daughters, for the very same reasons mentioned above there should be no qualms about it.

Throw ur computers in the garbage and take the day off.

View attachment 464953
4e6eb888436ca0add831943a9b7978c0.gif

Opening posts takes shots at feminism, women aging, and for some odd reason Nissan Altima's...but yeah people were supposed to gather the deeper meaning of "This is an analysis of a troubling dynamic between some mother/son relationships" from that? Yeah, that makes sense
I wonder why this most got skipped over by .....let me not names names b4 I get accused of gas lighting a situation

Word to @Inori

giphy.gif

half of you would think the man was a pedo and keep it pushing

excluding the feelings - i agree with some of what you said providing the intent was pure. Had the OP been about a man this convo would be different and your post wouldnt exist

simple

Better yet...how do yall feel about a father sayin his son is his valentine?!

lol smh, shits a slippery slope

For those of us unwise on the details

why did Mr Chicity wait on the doorsteps of the busted beauty as torrent fell?

was that on Valentine’s Day? Did she give you any indication the height disparity wouldn’t be an in issue?

did she invite you? Was it spur of the moment, romance shit? Bro what did you go there to accomplish? What response did you expect?

last question but possibly the most important. how old were you? X>22 ?

was that on Valentine’s Day? Did she give you any indication the height disparity wouldn’t be an in issue?

did she invite you? Was it spur of the moment, romance shit? Bro what did you go there to accomplish? What response did you expect?

Good questions:

giphy (1).gif

Everytime I forget about this, one of yall remind me lol.

kanye-west-caught-smiling-once-again-169670.gif

And it also reminds me how yall would simp df outa her in the IC Chat. Then one day when she was cammed up & I asked her why her keyboard was so dirty and she didnt like that. Niggas would ostracized the fuck outa me if I was there & she came in the room.

Everytime I forget about this, one of yall remind me lol.

kanye-west-caught-smiling-once-again-169670.gif

And it also reminds me how yall would simp df outa her in the IC Chat. Then one day when she was cammed up & I asked her why her keyboard was so dirty and she didnt like that. Niggas would ostracized the fuck outa me if I was there & she came in the room.
Kat?

Back