Welcome To aBlackWeb

My son is my valentine" = automatic bird babble

2max

Ball game
These broads were feminists in they 20s i dont need no man..30s start the "but but where all da good men at?"

40s they going out sad

Fuck u and ur nissan altima

200.gif

My son is my Valentine = I got dinner, bourbon and dick on the 14th on deck for you. We gon be a family. Some bad single mamis out herr. INVEST!!!

I hate when broads speak about their sons in a sexual/dating manner. Shit ain't healthy imo.
You should hate when anyone speaks about children in a sexual/dating manner.

I stand by the belief that bitter, unloved, unattached, single men created the stigma of Valentines Day being 'sexual' in nature. Why? Because they wasn't having sex and never received the slightest bit of affection on this day

But of course they couldn't attack the men who were getting cutty so who do they attack? Single mothers who show affection for their kids. Why? Because they want that attention

The attack of single mothers on Valentines day is just another example why niggas stay huddle up online jerking each other for likes and goats.

I implore the TS and you other non pussy *or booty if that's ya flavor* getting men to not spend tomorrow sulking in despair. Instead, look for someone to love

I stand by the belief that bitter, unloved, unattached, single men created the stigma of Valentines Day being 'sexual' in nature. Why? Because they wasn't having sex and never received the slightest bit of affection on this day

But of course they couldn't attack the men who were getting cutty so who do they attack? Single mothers who show affection for their kids. Why? Because they want that attention

The attack of single mothers on Valentines day is just another example why niggas stay huddle up online jerking each other for likes and goats.

I implore the TS and you other non pussy *or booty if that's ya flavor* getting men to not spend tomorrow sulking in despair. Instead, look for someone to love

Nigga. It ain't that deep....but you appear to feel very strongly about the subject. So do you.

Nigga. It ain't that deep....but you appear to feel very strongly about the subject. So do you.
My bad, I should have clarified that only the first part was for you. Wasnt tryna tie you into the rest of the rant *unless of course the shoe fit. Idk*

And any man that has any type of relationships with women should feel strongly about this

Man ain't nobody reading all that shut yo short pussy ass up ..u used to dress up like a gay waiter with glasses

Them dreads dont make u tough

Man ain't nobody reading all that shut yo short pussy ass up ..u used to dress up like a gay waiter with glasses

Them dreads dont make u tough
You read and you gonna continue to read everything else I post ya goober

Now go head and start firing off some more recycled IC jokes ya goober

These locs make me a god. Unfortunately them latina curls you inherited won't allow you to join the club

Back