My son is my valentine" = automatic bird babble

I didn't infer premise to be about women treating their sons like s/o in title or OP

Maybe I'm different, but Valentines day isnt a significant other only holiday in my circle.

We can agree to disagree

Yea, I gathered that.

You ready to die on this "v day is not jus for lovers, it's meant for you to show love n appreciation for any special ppl in ur life." hill.

This nigga be giving his random homies irl v day gifts to show appreciation. "I love you dog."

lol jk

Yea, I gathered that.

You ready to die on this "v day is not jus for lovers, it's meant for you to show love n appreciation for any special ppl in ur life." hill.

This nigga be giving his random homies irl v day gifts to show appreciation. "I love you dog."

lol jk
Its in the title!

:niggaa:

Bruh....the premise, in part, of the title is women say that cuz they have no man in their lives. So they unwillingly force the son to fill that void.

How u not seein this
Uhhhh how did you see that? Weak title. Incoherent OP. Single mothers want fathers day second post

And then you glue that all together for.....aight then

I suppose I run into all the good single mothers so I'm not as versed on the women that immediately popped in ya head

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123
Uhhhh how did you see that? Weak title. Incoherent OP. Single mothers want fathers day second post

And then you glue that all together for.....aight then

I suppose I run into all the good single mothers so I'm not as versed on the women that immediately popped in ya head

lol at the 1st 2 lines.

3rd line....again w the single mothers....

lol at the 1st 2 lines.

3rd line....again w the single mothers....

Bruh why are you pretending like your aren't definitively talking about single mothers???

And I quote:
Bruh....the premise, in part, of the title is women say that cuz they have no man in their lives. So they unwillingly force the son to fill that void.

What do YOU call women that have no man in their but they have a child?

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123
Why dance around the fact that you wanna have a conversation about single women who treat they sons like spouses???

@Phillykingransom please explain it as you seem to picked up on it early on
I ain't dancing around shit and I don't know why you including me in your beef.

I said what I said.

But, I'm not interested in having a conversation with nobody about what I said.

Gat dam bruh! It's not about the broads bein single....its about broads treating their sons as s/o not bein healthy
I asked you before, do you know any women in relationships that do this. Question went unanswered

The way I see it, you wanna walk about something you find to be unhealthy about single mothers....but you simply wanna leave out that they single *dont know why*. But in fact, them being single would be why they started exhibiting that unhealthy behavior to begin with.

Full circle back to a bunch of men....talking about.....single mothers......and what else they find unhealthy about them....

How don't you see this my guy?

Reactions: SeaSnake
I ain't dancing around shit and I don't know why you including me in your beef.

I said what I said.

But, I'm not interested in having a conversation with nobody about what I said.
There's no beef, just clarity

There's seems to be a circle of you on the same page but...maybe not. Aight

I asked you before, do you know any women in relationships that do this. Question went unanswered

The way I see it, you wanna walk about something you find to be unhealthy about single mothers....but you simply wanna leave out that they single *dont know why*. But in fact, them being single would be why they started exhibiting that unhealthy behavior to begin with.

Full circle back to a bunch of men....talking about.....single mothers......and what else they find unhealthy about them....

How don't you see this my guy?

If they were in a relationship, they wouldn't need their son to be their valentine.

Well course single mothers could be "single"....I dont get the point your making w ur 2nd paragraph. What are you tryin to say?

Are you excusing broads treating their son like a s/o. Are you sayin it's okay cuz they are single.

I'm lost tbh

Lol Max done broke up wit ole girl already huh? She was a single mother who chose her kids over him and now...

rocketsoy0_medium.gif

Let the hurt go bro...

Fam im watchn netflix with my girl rn...and we both dont have any kids(thank god)

This thread comes from seeing broads on instagram makn sad posts for valentines

If they were in a relationship, they wouldn't need their son to be their valentine.

Well course single mothers could be "single"....I dont get the point your making w ur 2nd paragraph. What are you tryin to say?

Are you excusing broads treating their son like a s/o. Are you sayin it's okay cuz they are single.

I'm lost tbh
This is another thread talking about single mothers which wack. Maybe you haven't seen enough of them but they exist...and they go from discussion to outlandish disrespect to single mothers in a matter of posts . MGTOW's forms up quickly.

I don't excuse women who treat their sons like s/o' as healthy or normal. Had OP bothered to post an example I may have added an opinion or two tho I doubt it because I don't think it's as prevalent as claimed