Welcome To aBlackWeb

My son is my valentine" = automatic bird babble

All 3 of them, sure chief
man you love hating and standing on negative shit...keep it 100.

this aint got shit to do with all single mothers and you know it. you the type nigga who likes to provoke fuck shit by adding your own narrative and then dumbasses follow.

nigga say drugs dealers aint shit...you want people to think niggas say all men aint shit.

take your ass on, hoe

man you love hating and standing on negative shit...keep it 100.

this aint got shit to do with all single mothers and you know it. you the type nigga who likes to provoke fuck shit by adding your own narrative and then dumbasses follow.

nigga say drugs dealers aint shit...you want people to think niggas say all men aint shit.

take your ass on, hoe
200.gif

I'll be back after breakfast or there abouts

Lmao. @2max was minding his own business then this lil nigga @Chi-akin Citywalker came in talking shit and got his frame clapped up.

Now he can't let it go. That's all that's happening here. But he wanna frame it as he defending women from yall. Lmao.
My first post in here was defending women my guy

While you were heeheeing over the same 3 recycled jokes, my stance on the nuance of this and other threads like this hasn't changed a bit

Chill out before you give yaself another heart attack from over excessive dick riding

Lol. You know niggas mad when that shit double posts.

That nigga hurt you.

Are you changing their minds on the topic? Are they changing yours? You're just arguing just to argue.
Did you ask yaself these questions before you quoted me?

In no way did I ever say I wanna change any ones mind. Bashing (single) women aint a debate to me. These opinions should be ridiculed to the farthest edges of the site. They shouldnt be simply 'ignored'

Takes notes

don’t make threads about single mothers...for any reason
Don’t make threads about rappers who been killed.
Republicans gave us crack
Democrats arrested us for having it.
But republicans are worse.
Gay threads do numbers with heavy site involvement but only six people be in the investment thread
We clown people for making engaging threads but never say too much smut threads.

I think I got most of it

Lol way too emotional

Did you ask yaself these questions before you quoted me?

In no way did I ever say I wanna change any ones mind. Bashing (single) women aint a debate to me. These opinions should be ridiculed to the farthest edges of the site. They shouldnt be simply 'ignored'

You're a mod, you can do something about threads you feel is disrespecting women just feel the same way when a poster making male bashing threads

Last edited:
Opening posts takes shots at feminism, women aging, and for some odd reason Nissan Altima's...but yeah people were supposed to gather the deeper meaning of "This is an analysis of a troubling dynamic between some mother/son relationships" from that? Yeah, that makes sense

Bruh this niggas consistently stupid on purpose when it comes to this and then be crying in every other thread

You're a mod, you can do something about threads you feel is disconcerting women just feel the same way when a poster making male bashing threads
I don't need to do something as a mod when I can be just as effective as a member

Back