Welcome To aBlackWeb

My son is my valentine" = automatic bird babble

For those of us unwise on the details

why did Mr Chicity wait on the doorsteps of the busted beauty as torrent fell?

was that on Valentine’s Day? Did she give you any indication the height disparity wouldn’t be an in issue?

did she invite you? Was it spur of the moment, romance shit? Bro what did you go there to accomplish? What response did you expect?

last question but possibly the most important. how old were you? X>22 ?
I don't have all those details but the jist of it is; made plans to meet up, she ghosted him and the men(on the forum) laughed and laughed and still laugh about the tragedy of women not knowing what they want. I think. Don't quote me.

you're right - nothing wrong with a grown ass woman gloating about her son is her valentine - 100% innocent and nothing to see there. Thats cool.

whats your opinion on a grown ass man gloating his daughter or niece is his valentine?

shoulder shrugs right?

I mean I got my daughter a Valentine’s gift

I don't have all those details but the jist of it is; made plans to meet up, she ghosted him and the men(on the forum) laughed and laughed and still laugh about the tragedy of women not knowing what they want. I think. Don't quote me.
200.gif

Interesting.....

Reactions: B_A
For those of us unwise on the details

why did Mr Chicity wait on the doorsteps of the busted beauty as torrent fell?

was that on Valentine’s Day? Did she give you any indication the height disparity wouldn’t be an in issue?

did she invite you? Was it spur of the moment, romance shit? Bro what did you go there to accomplish? What response did you expect?

last question but possibly the most important. how old were you? X>22 ?
What does this have to do with the thread?

looks like you just wanted to take shots at him. If you wanted his attention, just say that.

Back