Welcome To aBlackWeb

My son is my valentine" = automatic bird babble

chi city , I apologize if my investigation of your tryst in the rain on that faithful starry night has Caused you further internet embarrassment

im sure you’re unbothered but due to the current climate, an apology feels necessary. I hope you find comfort In something warm and motherly tonight

#maturesite
healthyrose.gif

Aight then

I love single moms and Valentine's day. One has been sending pre-Valentine's reminder text for about a week and the official random ass Valentine's day picture for no apparent reason text earlier today. I spent the night with a single mom last night and fucked her into valentine's day morning before leaving and going to work. and here's the next level of the game that y'all ain't up on yet. The only chicks that are thirstier than single moms on Valentine's Day are single 35+ year olds with no kids. I smashed one of them last week and she "accidentally" left some stuff at my house. She asked me to meet her today of all days and bring it to her after I got off work. That simple parking lot meet up turned into some unexpected? head and some even better backseat pussy lol. Bitch actually asked me if she could "christen" my new truck lmfao.

I don't know about y'all mad, no pussy getting, bitter ass negros but I love single moms/kidless chicks and Valentine's Day. I done busted about 10 nuts with 2 hoes over the last 24 hours ???
tenor.gif

8ugR.gif

8ugK.gif

Last edited:
Another one just hit me up and sent me this bullshit lmfao

Attachments

• IMG_20210214_212727.png
    IMG_20210214_212727.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 4
I love single moms and Valentine's day. One has been sending pre-Valentine's reminder text for about a week and the official random ass Valentine's day picture for no apparent reason text earlier today. I spent the night with a single mom last night and fucked her into valentine's day morning before leaving and going to work. and here's the next level of the game that y'all ain't up on yet. The only chicks that are thirstier than single moms on Valentine's Day are single 35+ year olds with no kids. I smashed one of them last week and she "accidentally" left some stuff at my house. She asked me to meet her today of all days and bring it to her after I got off work. That simple parking lot meet up turned into some unexpected? head and some even better backseat pussy lol. Bitch actually asked me if she could "christen" my new truck lmfao.

I don't know about y'all mad, no pussy getting, bitter ass negros but I love single moms/kidless chicks and Valentine's Day. I done busted about 10 nuts with 2 hoes over the last 24 hours ???
tenor.gif

8ugR.gif

8ugK.gif

The older they get it seems the freakier

Back