Welcome To aBlackWeb

My First Place❤️

first apt tips outside of new purchases:

as much as you may want to, dont put your empty liquor bottles on top of the cabinets lol

dont leave windows or patio doors cracked with the a/c on...them units fuck up easy and please believe they wont be in a rush to fix it

get a dog, develop a "set trip grill", and otherwise make people not wanna fw you.....also try not to be so obvious with your routine....leave a couple lights on some nights....leave a radio or tv on when you're gone in the day time.....have a few male friends /family members stop thru here and there just for show of presence

do you have guns?

No, I should invest in one. I’m looking at alarm systems as well

No, I should invest in one. I’m looking at alarm systems as well

meh....i wont tell you not to

but I wouldnt get into a whole system with service right now

they have these little battery operated alarms that go on your doors/windows and have sensors....they ring loud as fuck when one of those is breached without "disarming" first.....you get the same "scare off" effect without a paid service and wiring and codes

def get you a little gun tho.....a .380 is easy to shoot and hard to miss with.....perfect beginners pistol

the store will probably tell you to go bigger for "stopping power" but if you cant shoot the mf or it jumps out your hand it does you no good lol

1-x-wireless-window-door-magnetic-entry-security-alarm-home-front-with-regard-to-16.jpg

windowandcaralarm.jpg

IMG_0131.JPG

lil polly pocket pistol....holds 6.....if that dont do the job, run

they make 9's, 40's, and 45's in these.....the 9 is trash to me but the others are cool....just take getting used to

IMG_0131.JPG

they make 9's, 40's, and 45's in these.....the 9 is trash to me but the others are cool....just take getting used to
If you aint licensed then thats illegal to carry... she can get a shotty tho for house use

If you aint licensed then thats illegal to carry... she can get a shotty tho for house use

who said carry.....home protection

and here, the car is an extension of the home

she can walk back and forth from her door to the car with it, and leave it in there when she's out

no go on a shotty lol

I don’t think tools was an obvious post. Women don’t be thinking bout tools.

let me add before my comments get taken out of context and people think im being serious

there were some really great suggestions already

i think of the most important yet almost always forgotten thing is to check for the fire extinguisher. I dont think i saw anyone mention it, but apts are supposed to come with one. Check that one to see the expiration date. If its expired, ask for a new one immediately.

Know the trash pickups as well. Nothing like having to throw something stank away, and the building dump is packed to capacity. Always been a peeve of mine when people just pile shit on top. In this same vein, know where the other dumps are. You might just have to drive around the complex to find one thats not as packed.

If anyone mentioned flashlights, i couldnt agree more. The power will go out at some point due to storms or just them working on power lines. Have candles and flashlights.

Swiffer >>>> mops. Dont keep no funky ass mop in ya spot. They stink and while have ya spot smelling like mildew. Get the swiffer with the dry and wet wipes, or you can splurge and get the one that shoots the liquid out

Doormat for people to wife their shoes off at the door or place by the door if you dont want them tracking in mud and shit on ya carpet.

let me add before my comments get taken out of context and people think im being serious

there were some really great suggestions already

i think of the most important yet almost always forgotten thing is to check for the fire extinguisher. I dont think i saw anyone mention it, but apts are supposed to come with one. Check that one to see the expiration date. If its expired, ask for a new one immediately.

Know the trash pickups as well. Nothing like having to throw something stank away, and the building dump is packed to capacity. Always been a peeve of mine when people just pile shit on top. In this same vein, know where the other dumps are. You might just have to drive around the complex to find one thats not as packed.

If anyone mentioned flashlights, i couldnt agree more. The power will go out at some point due to storms or just them working on power lines. Have candles and flashlights.

Swiffer >>>> mops. Dont keep no funky ass mop in ya spot. They stink and while have ya spot smelling like mildew. Get the swiffer with the dry and wet wipes, or you can splurge and get the one that shoots the liquid out

Doormat for people to wife their shoes off at the door or place by the door if you dont want them tracking in mud and shit on ya carpet.
So niggas don’t put their mop outside to dry after mopping? Y’all dirty.

IMG_0131.JPG

.40 or .45

Make sure they dont get back up

she aint got no guns fam

im assuming she's never shot one

that baby .40 dont hold still at all.....all my shots are off w/ that bitch.....the full size a different story

i can put the whole clip in one spot w/ a .380 tho

Back