Welcome To aBlackWeb

My First Place❤️

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

not like that lol

just mopping, baseboards, bathrooms and shit once a week

its a big fuckin house and one woman is taking care of my children and doing all the cooking while the other runs two businesses

let me add before my comments get taken out of context and people think im being serious

there were some really great suggestions already

i think of the most important yet almost always forgotten thing is to check for the fire extinguisher. I dont think i saw anyone mention it, but apts are supposed to come with one. Check that one to see the expiration date. If its expired, ask for a new one immediately.

Know the trash pickups as well. Nothing like having to throw something stank away, and the building dump is packed to capacity. Always been a peeve of mine when people just pile shit on top. In this same vein, know where the other dumps are. You might just have to drive around the complex to find one thats not as packed.

If anyone mentioned flashlights, i couldnt agree more. The power will go out at some point due to storms or just them working on power lines. Have candles and flashlights.

Swiffer >>>> mops. Dont keep no funky ass mop in ya spot. They stink and while have ya spot smelling like mildew. Get the swiffer with the dry and wet wipes, or you can splurge and get the one that shoots the liquid out

Doormat for people to wife their shoes off at the door or place by the door if you dont want them tracking in mud and shit on ya carpet.

Nah swiffers trash.

Old school mop >>>

You just cant keep them forever

If you have tile or a floor with crevices, swiffers just move the dirt to those spaces and its not getting clean.

Mops get alladat.

:ghost:

Real niggas got steam mops. No liquid to buy, reusable pads, and you can get the scent things to make your whole house smell good
powerfresh_steam_cleaner_1940_1.jpg

Back