My First Place❤️

Baldheadlogic

Beardologist
Jan 18, 2017
Georgia
I’m starting from scratch basically, I have the bedroom set, living room set, dipped in Ikea for some kitchen stuff ...what else are the essentials? What do I need now vs later :chile:

linen.....get a bunch of towels and sheets and shit

dont cheat yourself on curtains.....walmart got black-outs for cheap

cleaning products....easy to forget when moving in, then you go to clean the mirror and its like damn

all that type shit...."decorate" later

Paper towel holder. Hand soap. Shower curtain and liner. Hangers. Trash can. Trash bags. Vacuum. Broom/ dust pan and mop. Can opener.

I remember having to drive to get a can opener when i first moved in. I was mad.

Duster. Hand soap. Dish soap. Magnet for the fridge just in case you’re that type. Ice cube tray, if you don’t have one of those fridges that make ice. Drying rack, if you wash dishes by hand.

If you're in an apartment get a broom - not for sweeping but for banging on the goddamn ceiling whenever your upstairs neighbor is doing whatever the hell it is they do up there that sounds like they're forever moving furniture.

If you live above the first floor, make sure to check ur AC periodically to make sure it's drainage isn't clogged.

Pay the rent in person, make friends with the folks that work in the office.

Don't "fuck" wit anyone in ur building

homeboy said grapefruit spoons.

i'm dead.

what's next... those little cups you put a hardboiled egg in?
an avocado slicer?
One of those knit things old ladies put on top of the extra toilet paper roll?