Welcome To aBlackWeb

My First Place❤️

So what you saying?

You bout to make a show your tool belt, bad, shed, garage thread?
Good idea. This is why I changed my mind on dating older guys. When niggas rather wait on triple A instead of getting they ass out there and changing their own tire, my life was changed.

Triple A is for sissies.

Good idea. This is why I changed my mind on dating older guys. When niggas rather wait on triple A instead of getting they ass out there and changing their own tire, my life was changed.

Triple A is for sissies.

Adding this to the list lmao

Triple A is for sissies.
Yeah tires is easy

Had you said changing the oil and/or brakes......

Take pictures of your entire place before hand in case anything breaks or stops working that wasn't your

fault. Scan the place for surveillance devices,and when are you having a Pajami Jam ? Ever since House

Party 2 I've been wanting to go to a Pajami Jam.

I’ll send the invites to your inbox :)

The fuck is a grapefruit spoon?

Scissors, First aid kit, some Lawrys.. batteries(AA and AAA), duct tape, several surge protectors candles and/or incense, a spatula(metal and plastic)

Amazon got the hookup on batteries. We got a drawer with boxes of Amazon Basics AA, AAA, C, D, and 9V batteries.

Congratulations on your new place!

Looks like everyone covered most of it.

You should see the things you need and don't need within the first month.

Being cordial with your neighbors is important.

Lock your doors when you leave.

Be careful on bringing "random" folks to your home.

It's your home. Make it your own.

And enjoy the freedom of walking around butt nekkid in your own spot.

Congratulations!

I coulda swore one of em said pajami,maybe it was the white dude,now I gotta watch HP2 sometime

this week. @Goldie ,I feel like there's a bullying culture that the mods are being allowed to carry out,

I don't know if I want to post here anymore,what is ABW doing to make me feel more comfortable ?

oh, cop you a pair of these:

battery_powered_light.jpg

and keep plenty of AA batteries on deck just for 'em. Battery powered fluorescent lights are a lifesaver if the power goes out.

Also, these lights come in handy when the power goes out. Got 'em from Walgreen's last spring when we had this massive wind storm

tiny_lights.jpg

https://watchers.news/2017/03/31/po...-through-las-vegas-causing-widespread-damage/

These were the only lights Walgreen's had left in the store. We just needed a few more lights for other rooms and candles and anything that lit up was sold out. Shits worked out pretty well.

Is this YOUR first place or Y'ALL'S first place

My response will be contingent on your answer

Back