My First Place❤️

all paper products and cleaning stuff like laundry/dishwasher detergent

hit sams you'll be good for 3-4 months at a time if its just you

edit: it'll seem expensive at once but its much cheaper over that time period....none of that weekly going in the store and accidentally picking up extra shit when u just came for mustard lol

Anyone buys in bulk? If so, what items and do you see any benefits of it
Tissue

You think I'm playing but that first time you walk from the toilet to wherever you keep ya tissue with ya joints around ya ankle only to see you didn't stock up on TP you gonna remember this post

Other than that, basic cleaning and hygiene shit

Anyone buys in bulk? If so, what items and do you see any benefits of it
if you living solo, then buying in bulk is a waste of money imo

if you not living solo, i still think buying in bulk might be overkill

Wine Corkscrew
Grapefruit Spoons
Storage Containers (for leftovers)
Parchment Paper (for baking)
Pyrex Set
Measuring Cup
Pyrex is a measuring cup.
And grapefruit spoons?
Boogie ass nigga

Should I use a separate account for bills?

aside from what?

a business account? absolutely

I'd do your personal through a completely different bank

or do you mean just have a 2nd checking account to only pay bills with?....that works but if you dont have a bunch of shit coming out of the main it really doesnt make a difference....just more numbers to keep up with

aside from what?

a business account? absolutely

I'd do your personal through a completely different bank

or do you mean just have a 2nd checking account to only pay bills with?....that works but if you dont have a bunch of shit coming out of the main it really doesnt make a difference....just more numbers to keep up with

Just another checking to distinguish bill from fun money...I’m thinking of using my credit union account for just bills

Just another checking to distinguish bill from fun money...I’m thinking of using my credit union account for just bills

From experience....you need more than one checking account. And it's a real good idea to have one used soley for bills, especially if you have automatic payments being made from it.

Know when payments are gonna post and keep track of your balances. Can save you a lot of time and headache if you ever have a billing dispute or fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chicity
Another thing...

Most credit cards allow up to 60 days to dispute a transaction. And many if them allow you to earn rewards points. Contrary to popular belief, carrying a balance isn't as important as low utilization of your available credit and making payments on time.

If you wanna build credit, get you a small rewards card, use that for everyday purchases, and pay it off in full every month. No interest, possibility for cash back, and you have more security with disputes as you get those 60 days as opposed to the normal 30 with a debit card.

Reactions: Chicity
Hmmm
No one said renters insurance?
A good freezer?

Let me go back thru....I'm still stuck on grapefruit spoon that a nigga eats kiwi with.

Y'all better not say shit about me no mo