Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

Man it's fucked up how capitalism be ruining shit. No way in hell if I'm an artist there I would be making folks pay 8 dollars for some fucking water if they going to be there all day outside. WTF is wrong with people man.
Fam u pay that at the movies

I might be in the minority on this one but I feel bad for TS. All those people lights blaring and music blasting how is he to know when to shut down the show when someone has passed out.

Thw whole thing is a tragedy and the lost of life is horrible. No parent should have to deal with that.

Like @Race Jones said I think homie is done far as doing shows especially huge ones like this again. Nobody will insure him and they do it'll be so high that he'll go broke doing a concert.

Homie may have to file bankruptcy from all those lawsuits as well. It's about to get real ugly for him and Live Nation

I might be in the minority on this one but I feel bad for TS. All those people lights blaring and music blasting how is he to know when to shut down the show when someone has passed out.

Thw whole thing is a tragedy and the lost of life is horrible. No parent should have to deal with that.

Like @Race Jones said I think homie is done far as doing shows especially huge ones like this again. Nobody will insure him and they do it'll be so high that he'll go broke doing a concert.

Homie may have to file bankruptcy from all those lawsuits as well. It's about to get real ugly for him and Live Nation

What’s crazy is TS and Live Nation is going to take the brunt of liability when this is really a failure on the city of Houston’s part

I actually don't think Travis is done. For whatever reason tragedy seems to have a reverse effect on people than what the likely outcome should be.

Maybe I'm too cynical in certain regards but I guarantee there's a large group of people that think dying at a concert is "lit".

I would even go as far as saying Travis would rap about it if he could get away with it

That what I'm saying. @Sion you keep saying he will be fine but bro I'm telling you his shows/concerts his biggest brand winner. The mystic of Travis Scott is gone fam. Someone was joking but seriously he may have to pull a Young Berg and rebrand himself as a producer or something because I can't think of any Dr. Strange scenario where he bounces back as a Megastar. He will have some songs in the future that may hit, but him being this massive brand is over.

Back