Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

i mean the fact ppl are really asking if TS will be held liable is crazy to me lol :dfbruh:

travis, the entire company, and the security will be held liable due to negligence. they may not be arrested or charged criminally (depends if one can prove he was told there were dead concertgoers in the crowd), but they will be sued out the ass

Astroworld only had a $26M insurance policy. Damages are expected to exceed $100M.

The family of the 9 lives lost will definitely exceed the $26M (assuming they ask for a million and no more that's $9 million) and then the people injured will go after as much as they can. The people who weren't injured but claim to be traumatized are gonna ask too. Whatever the policy can't cover, people can go after Travis Scott for personally off negligence alone.

My wifey is a litigation lawyer and she told me this. Booooy Travis fucked up big big time.

also as someone who use to work in the insurance field, they are going to do everything in their power to try to wiggle out of paying.

let the finger pointing begin

0C4E3657-5944-4A51-9F4B-41D316131F0F.jpeg

i also dont think TS will be fine when its all said and done. if he said some stupid shit? sure, fine whatever but with 9 confirmed dead and hundreds injured?

umm travis will never see a stage again. no insurance company in their right mind is going to back it and countless ppl are already asking for him to be removed from the coachella lineup

again, his history of inciting “hype” without the proper care is going to do him in

I hate carelessness especially when all of this was 100% preventable. if Travis and Live nation truly cared about consumers, they wouldve made sure the event was safe every step of the way

they simply didnt care. may every person harmed/dead receive every last red cent from this capitalistic scumbags

I been to a lot of shows in my life. Tho in my experience rap is usually MUCH more chill (maybe cuz I just usually see the older acts) the EDM shit is common to have ambulance, paramedics, over doses, people passed out. Edm crowd seems to be similar to the crowd Travis draws but maybe younger.

There are a lot of people doing all types of drugs, mixed with drinks and dehydration (no water unless u paying damn near $10 for a bottle).

The deaths are the worst nightmare but (hate to say it) had the same situation occurred but with no deaths this would've been normal af and nothing to tweet about.

In hindsight it's not surprising something like this would happen, but some type of intervention for safety was due a long time ago.

I been to a lot of shows in my life. Tho in my experience rap is usually MUCH more chill (maybe cuz I just usually see the older acts) the EDM shit is common to have ambulance, paramedics, over doses, people passed out. Edm crowd seems to be similar to the crowd Travis draws but maybe younger.

There are a lot of people doing all types of drugs, mixed with drinks and dehydration (no water unless u paying damn near $10 for a bottle).

The deaths are the worst nightmare but (hate to say it) had the same situation occurred but with no deaths this would've been normal af and nothing to tweet about.

In hindsight it's not surprising something like this would happen, but some type of intervention for safety was due a long time ago.

yea over 300 injured is still a huge issue and edm shows/events prepare for ODs etc

astroworld was severely underprepared

Man it's fucked up how capitalism be ruining shit. No way in hell if I'm an artist there I would be making folks pay 8 dollars for some fucking water if they going to be there all day outside. WTF is wrong with people man.

Back