Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

I never got the hype for dude on top of the Mike Brown comments, how he snaked people on his come up and how he got mad at his dad because he was involved in his life he's been a self centered cornball. He makes Budweiser and bonfire music straight mediocrity and i have no idea why he's so popular

HA!!!

thats a real good description.

What i've learned over the last few days is - white ppl love him and the kardashian affiliation doesnt hurt

HA!!!

thats a real good description.

What i've learned over the last few days is - white ppl love him and the kardashian affiliation doesnt hurt
About 90% of the videos from people who went there recounting what happened or caught on camera fighting were white. Too many fuckboy tendencies for me to check for his music. When i would hear it at parties or on the radio i just felt he was wild overrated. I saw a poll on twitter trynna say he was the best trap rapper of all time and i wanted to throw up

So the leaked operations plan basically says that only the Festival Director and the Executive Producer had the power to shut the show down. Pretty much all Travis coulda done was walk off the stage and stop performing

permission to stop his own show?

thats wild

i wonder if it will stick in court?

The name of his latest song 😬

I don't know if Cactus Jack is the name of his new album or his brand... but Mick Foley, the guy who plays Cactus Jack, is famous for damn near killing himself in hardcore matches to the point where the announcer has to shout "SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH!!!". The irony writes itself at this point.

That Maria I'm Drunk song is basura btw.

I'll say this, this some goofy outrage. They literally do this for sooooo many places. They hire a certain amount of real security for certain areas, then all the rest are just people they need as bodys to direct people. And if they see something, they arnt supposed to do anything but call the real security.

I'll say this, this some goofy outrage. They literally do this for sooooo many places. They hire a certain amount of real security for certain areas, then all the rest are just people they need as bodys to direct people. And if they see something, they arnt supposed to do anything but call the real security.
Bro 9 ppl are dead

lol this like sayin "everyone goes over the speed limit alil"....but if you go over the speed limit n ppl die. You go to jail

well its clear things needs to change.
poor security = death

Back