Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

I actually don't think Travis is done. For whatever reason tragedy seems to have a reverse effect on people than what the likely outcome should be.

Maybe I'm too cynical in certain regards but I guarantee there's a large group of people that think dying at a concert is "lit".

I would even go as far as saying Travis would rap about it if he could get away with it
Man if that nigga announces a show next week that shit selling out
We are in a super dick riding clout chasing era

I actually don't think Travis is done. For whatever reason tragedy seems to have a reverse effect on people than what the likely outcome should be.

Maybe I'm too cynical in certain regards but I guarantee there's a large group of people that think dying at a concert is "lit".

I would even go as far as saying Travis would rap about it if he could get away with it
It doesn't matter if those ones think it's rock and roll or lit. Name a place that will greenlight this shit? That's the thing I'm aware of some youngings that in some odd way may think this is badass, but I just can't see a large venue greenlighting this shit. If it happens it will be on a looooong time coming like in 10-15 years.

fucked up event but don’t see how it’s Travis Scott’s fault.

folks lost their lives because the individuals around them was in a craze

It doesn't matter if those ones think it's rock and roll or lit. Name a place that will greenlight this shit? That's the thing I'm aware of some youngings that in some odd way may think this is badass, but I just can't see a large venue greenlighting this shit. If it happens it will be on a looooong time coming like in 10-15 years.

The point isn't lost on me but I know people and money trumps all that shit if we're being completely honest.

I give it 2 years and he'll be doing shows again

aILha1.gif

Surprised the video of little Tory Lanes punking Travis Scott in his trailer would be put to good use here. Lol

Back