Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

fucked up event but don’t see how it’s Travis Scott’s fault.

folks lost their lives because the individuals around them was in a craze
shit was overcrowded. then when people start pushing and get rowdy it causes a chain reaction. It's like a row of cars lined up bumper to bumper, and then someone rear ends the one at the back. Allllll those cars push each other because of the force from the first one and theres nothing they can do

I actually don't think Travis is done. For whatever reason tragedy seems to have a reverse effect on people than what the likely outcome should be.

Maybe I'm too cynical in certain regards but I guarantee there's a large group of people that think dying at a concert is "lit".

I would even go as far as saying Travis would rap about it if he could get away with it
I don't think he's done either, but both his attitude/actions in the past and the present won't make it any easier on him. Shit like his instagram video wheres rubbing his eyes like a kid that woke up from a nap is not a good look.

Lol at thinking Travis Scott done.....that boy will be good by next album and those fans going eat that shit up per usual. Tragic event and hope everybody from the victims to family close to them heal and keep their sanity through it all. Still so sad, hopefully this makes the next Astroworld/outside music events that much more safer and organized.

I thought the story was he passed out and they gave him Narcan because they thought he was drugged and they noticed the needle mark on his neck? Or is this a different person?

That's what I thought until I seen that tweet I posted earlier. That's why I said the story was getting strange.

I dislike rich assholes, but people are being stupid about this.

They are basically criticizing the Jenners for leaving when they saw that shit was getting out of hand. What were they supposed to do? If they had the means to leave, of course that's what they were going to do. Nobody stays in the middle of a fire if they can walk out of it. That would be stupid.

Back