Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Yeah I couldn't connect with Spider-Man. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great just meh. I think it's because he hadn't fully mastered his powers making the action just ok.
For the first time the bad guy was actually good and the story was cool. But it was definitely missing something.
And I just realized I didn't see a villain in the trailer. Just buildings falling and an airplane. Who's the bad guy?

Lol

Yeah like I said, he seems that way because he didn't make this suit like the Tobey spider Man did lol

In that universe, I don't think Tony Stark even exists lol

But again, I like this approach instead of beating me over the head about his origin again. This spider Man really captured the comic version. A kid being a kid with witty humor and snarky responses.
I don't like the actor playing Spider-Man but he does seem like a witty lil kid. I'll probably end up seeing t cause of my son so w
yo El, what trailer you watched fam? lol
The one you posted. If hes in there I missed it. All I saw was a bunch of CGI but I already dont care so I prolly wasn't paying that much attention.

I thought Tom Holland absolutely nailed the spider Man from the comics. Much better than Tobey McGuire did. It helps he actually looks like he is in high school as well.

I saw it again and it's not as bad as I originally thought but its still not a good movie to me. I did like Michael Keaton as Vulture. The fight scenes wasn't good to me like in the other movies. Also I'm not a fan of the new characters.

I saw it again and it's not as bad as I originally thought but its still not a good movie to me. I did like Michael Keaton as Vulture. The fight scenes wasn't good to me like in the other movies. Also I'm not a fan of the new characters.
Did you say Michael Keaton?? Oh im watching it now.

I thought Tom Holland absolutely nailed the spider Man from the comics. Much better than Tobey McGuire did. It helps he actually looks like he is in high school as well.
Michael Cera woulda been better.

Yeah them new characters were unnecessary to me. The fight scenes weren't good.

his personality is Peter Parker-like
It is and he's cute in his own way. The other dude is fugly. Absolutely not worth looking at, at all. Him and Zendaya are dating irl and I just picture her kissing his actual face cause he has no lips.

It is and he's cute in his own way. The other dude is fugly. Absolutely not worth looking at, at all. Him and Zendaya are dating irl and I just picture her kissing his actual face cause he has no lips.
neither of them are attractive to me bae, no can dooo

Zendaya is tho. remember how bad the collective tantrum was when ppl thought she'd be Mary Jane? lol

neither of them are attractive to me bae, no can dooo

Zendaya is tho. remember how bad the collective tantrum was when ppl thought she'd be Mary Jane? lol
Lol I feel you. IRL I wouldn't care but as an actor I like him. Specifically in those kinda roles.

I was upset about that for the split second I thought she was Mary Jane too. I'm glad she's her own character.

Logan

10/10

this movie was phenomenal...EASILY the best FOX Marvel movie made

dare i say, this movie currently sits at the top of my top 10 comic movie list

Back