Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

@Ironman1

He sure did, he made that movie! I was so intrigued with all his different characters. Some parts were meh but I liked seeing the girl come out ahead of the two other spoiled brats lol

@Ironman1

He sure did, he made that movie! I was so intrigued with all his different characters. Some parts were meh but I liked seeing the girl come out ahead of the two other spoiled brats lol
Honestly I was locked in the whole way and it was fascinating with how it was the idea that the human brain can literally create abilities with enough belief in it. Also, was hoping the sista made it lol

I just watched frailty and John wick last night. I slept on john wick but the only reason I saw it was cuz the same director is doing this and I'm excited af for it.

And I heard the fight styles were similar. John wick was dope I'm surprised I went this long without seeing it cuz I love revenge movies.

I just watched frailty and John wick last night. I slept on john wick but the only reason I saw it was cuz the same director is doing this and I'm excited af for it.

And I heard the fight styles were similar. John wick was dope I'm surprised I went this long without seeing it cuz I love revenge movies.

Definitely see John Wick 2

Lance Gross playing some type of gangsta role seems unbelievable, but I still wanna see this. I hear this movie is in Netflix, but it will be premiering on BET this week I think.

Larenz Tate tho...:clawd:

Last edited:
8 mile? a hood movie??

yea...cultural appropriation at its finest...nobody asked for ya opinions

Back