Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Baby Driver

4 ABW webs out of 5

pretty good movie. Very good and tense action sequences and even the story was pretty good too

Licks was a good movie..

Morris from America
The Weekend
Clown
The girl with all the gifts
Krampus, all good

Suicide squad, batman v Superman, and xmen Apocalypse are all worth seeing once, I'd probably only watch suicide squad again though

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

5 ABW webs outta 5!

such a great movies. Special FX were on point

I didn't like Spiderman, I just couldn't get into it. It was so bad I was just playing with my phone and posting on here while at the movie.

The whole movie was just not good to me. I didn't like the kid in the role either. It was nice to see my guy Bokeem Woodbine in a major movie though.

this is the spider man we should've gotten from the beginning!!

K I feel really dumb. Was Peter not bit by a spider? Did iron man make his suit? Why is he high tech? Why Zendaya? Is she Mary Jane or someone else? So many questions.

K I feel really dumb. Was Peter not bit by a spider? Did iron man make his suit? Why is he high tech? Why Zendaya? Is she Mary Jane or someone else? So many questions.

peter was bit by a spider. He tells his homeboy the story after his homeboy found out who he was.

The reason they didnt do a traditional reboot is b/c we all know how he got his powers. So that would've been wasted film time. So they touched on a lot of stuff we already know. Tony let him keep the suit from the Civil War airport battle. His first suit was the sweat suit with the goggles that he goes back to when Tony takes his suit.

This movie takes place 8 years after the second Avengers Movie and a few months after Captain America Civil War. A lot of stuff got filled in from those movies to keep from rehashing stuff

And Zendaya isn't Mary Jane Watson.
Thank you

peter was bit by a spider. He tells his homeboy the story after his homeboy found out who he was.

The reason they didnt do a traditional reboot is b/c we all know how he got his powers. So that would've been wasted film time. So they touched on a lot of stuff we already know. Tony let him keep the suit from the Civil War airport battle. His first suit was the sweat suit with the goggles that he goes back to when Tony takes his suit.

This movie takes place 8 years after the second Avengers Movie and a few months after Captain America Civil War. A lot of stuff got filled in from those movies to keep from rehashing stuff
And thank you..

I tried to watch Age of Ultron so many times. Tried the Captain America movies too and just didn't care. I liked the Tobey McGuire Spider-Man movies, this new stuff is too flashy. He seems too overpowered for his little geeky self but idk anything about the iron man suit or whatever so I'll just leave it alone.

Thank you

And thank you..

I tried to watch Age of Ultron so many times. Tried the Captain America movies too and just didn't care. I liked the Tobey McGuire Spider-Man movies, this new stuff is too flashy. He seems too overpowered for his little geeky self but idk anything about the iron man suit or whatever so I'll just leave it alone.
Lol

Yeah like I said, he seems that way because he didn't make this suit like the Tobey spider Man did lol

In that universe, I don't think Tony Stark even exists lol

But again, I like this approach instead of beating me over the head about his origin again. This spider Man really captured the comic version. A kid being a kid with witty humor and snarky responses.

Yeah I couldn't connect with Spider-Man. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great just meh. I think it's because he hadn't fully mastered his powers making the action just ok.
For the first time the bad guy was actually good and the story was cool. But it was definitely missing something.

Back