Welcome To aBlackWeb

Noob saibot has already been confirmed for the sequel

I didn't love the movie. Especially after the intro scene showed so much promise. I just wish the whole thing could've lived up to the standard of SubZero. From the exact moment he steps on screen you absolutely know that he's a villain. A straightup goon.

Had the movie got everyone else's characterization as right as his, I still could've forgive the faults in the story. Especially considering he was the OG (older brother) SubZero that was all about ripping spines in the name of Lin Kuei.

Raiden was the biggest letdown. That muhfucka was USELESS.

I dont know if it will be in the future movies , but in the games, that was really quan chi. He is on par with shang tsung. Quan chi pretended to be subzero and killed scorps clan. Scorpion didnt know and blamed subzero. He killed him in the tournament and left in the middle of the tournament. Subzero's brother, with the scar on his eye, seeks scorpion for revenge.

Someone posted a theory that the Sub-Zero we saw was actually Quan Chi,when he first made that Ice Dagger in his hand it started blistering and bleeding. Either that or he was still learning his power.

Someone posted a theory that the Sub-Zero we saw was actually Quan Chi,when he first made that Ice Dagger in his hand it started blistering and bleeding. Either that or he was still learning his power.

I thought he just didnt wipe all the blood off from killin folks before he walked in. I remember him wiping his hand on his clothes when he entered the room

I noticed that as well. I assumed it was because he was learning his powers. Just have to wait and see. I have a feeling they will say it was shang tsung who impersonated subzero. Which is not a bad story to follow.

Back