Quan Chi has to show up at some point. Dude is too dope a character in the game and too pivotal to certain events. I can see them doing Shao Kahn in part 2 where he tries to invade Outworld with Sindel which will require Kitana be there. Then in part 3 pull in Shinnok and Quan Chi revealing them as the players in the background pulling the strings all along.
I think Quan chi coming, Tsung dying in part 2, then in 3 Shao Khan says fuck it all out War Armageddon style.

Reactions: TheNightKing
Damn y'all got me thinking that an actual series would've been the way to go after all.

You not gonna be able to put that level of detail in the story writing in a film without cutting corners
Mortal Kombat can go for years and like 12 eps a season. To keep it simpler each season focus on a core group so the main people of that season have ample development. Whoever is viital for the final fights will converge at the end.

Mortal Kombat can go for years and like 12 eps a season. To keep it simpler each season focus on a core group so the main people of that season have ample development. Whoever is viital for the final fights will converge at the end.
It could be similar to the GOT route where you have a lot of different characters and storylines that are separate but also intertwined.

I used to be an extreme Mortal Kombat player especially back then when they were on Arcade, but ain't gon lie, I never knew about alot of information being dropped in here. Now I know Mortal Kombat is deeper than rap
You could do 4 films alone, 1 on Lui Kang and Kung Lao training with Raiden for MK tourney and meeting up with other supernatural characters first.

Another with Sonya and Jax learning more about MK and facing Kano and the black dragons. Tremor and Kabal are members so you could introduce them as well as have Raiden interact with JaX n Sonya earlier.

Subzero and Scorpios clan history while having Quanchi make fuckery in the shadows from orders by Shan Tsung. Have Raiden try to reach Hanzo and Bi Han to warn them of the deception possibly occurring because he sees potential in Hanzo at least. Next film straight MK tounrey if you wanted to take the build up route.

They should leave Quan chi out of the whole movie series. Stick with shang tsung and shao khan. History has showed us Hollywood can not handle too much story when movies are adapted from books and games. They need to centralize their focus. The more yall want them to add, the weaker the story will be. They cant fit all this in movies. If they try, you get cut corners, plot holes, no character development.

178604800_4022498671136032_1858792338431540512_n.jpg

@Gene Parmesan laughing up a storm. You really dont want these people to have hope, lol
I’m a hater B lol

It’s a combo at laughing at the optimism of building off this shitty movie and a handful of ppl saying the same thing about needing a 4 season TV show to fully explore the “deep lore” of MK which is a dead giveaway to say this movie sucks without saying it

the story of MK is garbage as a whole (yeah I said it) and the story in this movie was nonexistent

fuck the games, fuck the stiff ass controls, fuck midway, fuck Ed boon, fuck Jax and that weak ass mustache and having Baby arms until he manifested larger arms out of thin air

FreshB told me sub zero could be the best villain in film history lol

it’s on sight for this movie
I just want more stories and don't think a movie is the best way of going about it🤷🏾‍♂️

I just want more stories and don't think a movie is the best way of going about it🤷🏾‍♂️
Maybe one day in the next 5 years you’ll get a nice series but since virgins flocked to this you gonna get a good ol sequel full of corny Johnny cage one liners and other stuff ripped from the game and clunky/lazy exposition