Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie forum has the best threads on this site, F/WS thread belongs in the HoF
This prolly the only forum I be legit hot sometimes...

I be like

1XZibxzsVsi6n5yfanExz9QsA65JamEcdMvXKlOC1LtfThK__2nKNWYBOAji-Kg06sT_hAn9R03nxBIgDwILEcjHhsHS3VlwLeTkbxwNWoZaxqvEplmr1wr4XXqE

" I know this nigga ain't just......"

I know this is asking for too much but I want all the ninjas to get the scorpion sub zero treatment. The full mask an uniform that looks Asian all the moves and etc. Rain and Smoke and Reptile

I’m a hater B lol

It’s a combo at laughing at the optimism of building off this shitty movie and a handful of ppl saying the same thing about needing a 4 season TV show to fully explore the “deep lore” of MK which is a dead giveaway to say this movie sucks without saying it

the story of MK is garbage as a whole (yeah I said it) and the story in this movie was nonexistent

fuck the games, fuck the stiff ass controls, fuck midway, fuck Ed boon, fuck Jax and that weak ass mustache and having Baby arms until he manifested larger arms out of thin air

Damn Ebert

You want one of the least athletic wrestlers to play the dude that's out to prove that he's the real deal?
My dudes athleticism is above question.....

He has the size, the conditioning, the persona, the look, and he's extremely experienced in choreography

As long as the same fight coordinator works with him that worked with Kano and everybody else, he'd body that roll....

Easily be the comic relief Kano was in this movie 🤷🏿‍♂️

My dudes athleticism is above question.....

He has the size, the conditioning, the persona, the look, and he's extremely experienced in choreography

As long as the same fight coordinator works with him that worked with Kano and everybody else, he'd body that roll....

Easily be the comic relief Kano was in this movie 🤷🏿‍♂️
Du bruh, I know he your dude and all but the Mizzle is basically carried by his promos. And that's when he's the blatant heel, I know you aint forgot that weak ass figure 4 he used to do. I just don't see him being able to hang in movie like dude from the OG, the fight scenes would need more cuts than what Dunn already does for the company.

I highly doubt they'd go that hard and actually cast him... But I still think he would body that shit

Maybe they can get him to play guy gardner 🤔

Back