Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe I missed it but how was shang tsung able to break the rules right in front of raiden? In the games, he was mad covert in his deception. In this movie, he didnt give a fuck and there were no consequences.

when he first sent sub zero out to hunt down the fighters he said to make sure raider didn’t get wind of what he was trying to do, 20 mins later he warps in the temple and tries bodying everyone infront of raiden.

also why did raiden stand by and let king Lao get murked by shao Khan.

raiden had the ability to teleport anyone anywhere and he didn’t remove shao Khan and the goonies until Cole told him too.

when he first sent sub zero out to hunt down the fighters he said to make sure raider didn’t get wind of what he was trying to do, 20 mins later he warps in the temple and tries bodying everyone infront of raiden.

also why did raiden stand by and let king Lao get murked by shao Khan.

raiden had the ability to teleport anyone anywhere and he didn’t remove shao Khan and the goonies until Cole told him too.
Right, that is what I remember. It was like shang tsung forgot he was being covert.

I thought shang tsung pulled Kung Lao out of the teleport?

Raiden was acting like a hoe, a shit teacher, and was used to teleport ppl

kung Lao and Liu Kang might been better teachers

all that strength, lightning, and wisdom and was a shitty character who barely did anything
EWKA_Mortal_Kombat-Raiden.jpg

giphy.gif

Is it just me or was sub like the biggest hater ever nigga wanted to kill a whole bloodline thats some vindictive shit.

That shit ain't really make any sense either. I presume it was to put an end to the mark being passed down the line, but that goes against what was established with the mark. We were told it's passed when one person kills another and shown that more than one time. How is it that Subzero didn't inherit Scorpion's mark?

Another sillier plot hole/inconsistency with Scorpion was him yelling "Get Over Here!" That dude didn't speak one lick of English up to that point, then all of a sudden he yells that out? lol I mean I know they just wanted that Easter Egg in there, but the way they set up the character made it stupid.

Is it just me or was sub like the biggest hater ever nigga wanted to kill a whole bloodline thats some vindictive shit.
I dont know if it will be in the future movies , but in the games, that was really quan chi. He is on par with shang tsung. Quan chi pretended to be subzero and killed scorps clan. Scorpion didnt know and blamed subzero. He killed him in the tournament and left in the middle of the tournament. Subzero's brother, with the scar on his eye, seeks scorpion for revenge.

That shit ain't really make any sense either. I presume it was to put an end to the mark being passed down the line, but that goes against what was established with the mark. We were told it's passed when one person kills another and shown that more than one time. How is it that Subzero didn't inherit Scorpion's mark?
What he said. But let's keep it real sub was gonna kill that baby, that fact alone makes him the number one runner for biggest hater in cinema for 2021.

I dont know if it will be in the future movies , but in the games, that was really quan chi. He is on par with shang tsung. Quan chi pretended to be subzero and killed scorps clan. Scorpion didnt know and blamed subzero. He killed him in the tournament and left in the middle of the tournament. Subzero's brother, with the scar on his eye, seeks scorpion for revenge.
True true, but they're probably gonna bring sub back from the dead in the sequel. Idk.

Another sillier plot hole/inconsistency with Scorpion was him yelling "Get Over Here!" That dude didn't speak one lick of English up to that point, then all of a sudden he yells that out? lol I mean I know they just wanted that Easter Egg in there, but the way they set up the character made it stupid.
Maybe scorpion learned that only phrase in english cause it sounded cool and there were english speaking people around so he wanted them to hear it? Lol

Back