Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

So we all agree. So if she's also a "niche" comedian, why does she get 13m and monique gets 500k?

She was suppose to speak out. 500k was a disrespectful offer compared to the offers her peers got. She's not even worth 1/10th of that amy chick? Word? cmon man.

But that goes back to us needing to have our own shit.

Amy got 6.5 MILLION ig followers

Monique got 215k

#LEVELS

So we all agree. So if she's also a "niche" comedian, why does she get 13m and monique gets 500k?

I don't think she should be out here counting other peoples money....

It's not like they are employed by the same company....

Which would warrant equal pay...

They are paying off of projected views, which would mostly be fat nasty hoes in her case...

So what Shumer or anyone else makes should not be her concern....

She really played herself...

So because she's white she deserves 13m? What stand up specials has she done that proves she's a big draw?

And yall sounding like them white mfs saying monique's followers are nothing but fat nasty black bitches smh

So because she's white she deserves 13m? What stand up specials has she done that proves she's a big draw?

And yall sounding like them white mfs saying monique's followers are nothing but fat nasty black bitches smh

I watched her throughout her career...

And it seems like people forget how she was repping fatness....

Lets be real....

She cornered the market of fat hoes and capitalized off it....

Scust...

Amy didn't deserve 13 mil either. That's a problem in itself. Personally, I don't think the bitch is even worth the 500k they're offering Monique.

But we gotta take all things into consideration. WW are a larger demographic. They're in more positions of power. They'll spend more. They're the reason the ugly bitch sold out MSG.

Let's call a spade a spade. Monique has a few black women for fans. That's it. Who the fuck is checking for a Monique stand up in 2018?

Entertainment is "What have you done for me lately?" and she ain't done shit.

Welp I tried, where the black female posters at? I can't defend this unfunny bitch for much longer on my own

Yea, yall need therapy for that shit lol Some of yall niggas really are the fat girl strangler

Back