Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

Fat hoes are disgusting....

And fat hoes that are proud of it are even worse.....

I will and have knocked down a bbw/thick woman that has a figure...

But damn, take care of yourself. No excuse for not having a waistline.....

And this bitch had gastric surgery and still fat...

I honestly dont think this shit was about race or gender... Chris Rock has white fans and black fans... Chappelle has white fans and black fans... amy schumer apparently has maaaad white fans, men and women..

Monique has a limited fanbase in comparison.. so she shouldn't expect the same .. plain and simple

I think 1m for monique would suffice.

And using IG followers as a gauge is never smart. Monique has twice as much as chappelle. Plus u can and alot of celebs do, buy followers.

Uppity lol. You probably dont like hood movies.

What do you classify as "hood" movies? Juice? Fresh? Above The Rim? Bluehill Ave? Menace? State Prop? I'm Bout It?

I own em all and more. Foh, nigga. Monique is wack and so is Tyler Perry. I have no idea how those opinions make me uppity.

But damn, take care of yourself. No excuse for that shit....

Was you bullied by one or something?

But damn, take care of yourself. No excuse for that shit....

Fat girls disgust u, but u fuck em? lol

But damn, take care of yourself. No excuse for not having a waistline.....

lol what they do to you fam?

And using IG followers as a gauge is never smart. Monique has twice as much as chappelle. Plus u can and alot of celebs do, buy followers.

Chappelle not even on social media

If u followin him its not official

You know damn well Monique ass woulda been protesting the same way she is now had she been offered a mill.

Keep it a buck, my nigga. You don't believe Monique is worth shit to stand-up comedy either. You just playin devil's advocate.

So this mother fucker sells an unhealthy lifestyle to millions of overweight women then gets her lil surgery, then calls upon those same female to... You know what...netflix should have offered her a sell out bonus. If she can prove she can sellout a large venue then pay her more.

But if she can't then she should shut the fuck up.
Netflix fucked up giving Schumer all that money, they are just too PC to openly admit it.

Now this mother fucker trying to make a comeup off the shit. Trifflin ass.

Proove it

If u talkin about the Radio City Music Hall promotion account u know damn well that isnt a "Dave Chappelle" account

U smarter than this Goldie

I never said he was active lol

You know damn well Monique ass woulda been protesting the same way she is now had she been offered a mill.

Keep it a buck, my nigga. You don't believe Monique is worth shit to stand-up comedy either. You just playin devil's advocate.

Nah, I'm going off the playing field. If mf's like amy shoemaker is getting 13m, monique can atleast get 1/13th of that. And yall keep talkin about fat girls, damn near this whole country is obese lol

Nah, I'm going off the playing field. If mf's like amy shoemaker is getting 13m, monique can atleast get 1/13th of that. And yall keep talkin about fat girls, damn near this whole country is obese lol

i realize ur playing devils advocate but cmon now lets be real.... they gave will smith the bag cuz of his name and following.. same for chappelle... same for rock.. same for seinfeld.. same for chris tucker for fucks sakes(them rush hour movies were a hit all over the board.. white, black asian etc).. who does monique bring to the table bruh

let's call a spade a spade.. her fanbase aint big enough to warrant whatever the fuck she was asking for.. awards or not

But Amy didn't deserve the 13 mill. She got it because Netflix thought they'd be able to recoup. They fucked up and aren't going to make the same mistake twice. And if they do, it won't be because of no damn Monique. Best believe it'll be another big name they take a chance on.

And I never said anything about fat women. Don't lump me into that shit.

Back