Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

I never found Louis C.K funny but I wouldn't say he's not a legend/future legend. I don't listen to Cube albums, but the nigga's a legend. I say that to say, her comedy might not be for me or u, but somebody liked it. She had a sitcom for 5 plus seasons, somebody was watchin that shit. She had the queens of comedy tour, somebody was going to see her.

I wasn't saying Louis C.K was a legend. I was saying that Monique wasn't even on his level of comedy.

Via my wife: "Her comedy was for fat/loud/obnoxious women. That's who supported her." My response? "Bwahahahaaaa!"

I wasn't saying Louis C.K was a legend. I was saying that Monique wasn't even on his level of comedy.

Via my wife: "Her comedy was for fat/loud/obnoxious women. That's who supported her." My response? "Bwahahahaaaa!"

You missed my point fam lol I'm saying just cuz me or you aren't fans of her comedy, doesn't mean she didn't have fans who did.

Louis C.K example didn't work, let's try another. I don't really fuck with tyler perry's shit, that doesn't mean doesn't have a big ass following and made his own lane. Same with Monique

Reactions: Ironman
You missed my point fam lol I'm saying just cuz me or you aren't fans of her comedy, doesn't mean she didn't have fans who did.

Louis C.K example didn't work, let's try another. I don't really fuck with tyler perry's shit, that doesn't mean doesn't have a big ass following and made his own lane. Same with Monique

Tyler Perry and Monique have a following because they both know how to cater to ignorance.

It'll mean more on predominantly white networks?

Or if it lasted 5 season on a major tv network. Google upn's lineup of shows.

Or if she had a talk show on one of the major networks that actually compete for daytime talk (abc, cbs, fox, or nbc)

She stayed in a nitch market. Thats facts

Tyler Perry and Monique have a following because they both know how to cater to ignorance.

Now we're getting to why yall saying what you're saying lol yall personally don't like her or her comedy. That doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand tho.

She built her core audience and fan base and whether they're fat and ignorant or not, she deserves more respect than what she's been given

Now we're getting to why yall saying what you're saying lol yall personally don't like her or her comedy. That doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand tho.

She built her core audience and fan base and whether they're fat and ignorant or not, she deserves more respect than what she's been given

Negative.

Or if it lasted 5 season on a major tv network. Google upn's lineup of shows.

Or if she had a talk show on one of the major networks that actually compete for daytime talk (abc, cbs, fox, or nbc)

She stayed in a nitch market. Thats facts

You're giving more praise to white networks than u are to black/urban ones, which is a large reason why shit like this continues to happen.

Plus that's a bogus ass reason to begin with, is the chappelle show any less legendary cuz it wasn't on fox? cut it out fam

I never know when goldie is tellin us his true opinion or he just trollin to get computers putin.

Hes lost all credibility

You're giving more praise to white networks than u are to black/urban ones, which is a large reason why shit like this continues to happen.

Plus that's a bogus ass reason to begin with, is the chappelle show any less legendary cuz it wasn't on fox? cut it out fam

U call these major networks "white networks" but everyone watches them. Not just white ppl.

Comedy Central is a major player in original entertainment. BET is not

Nah yall just aren't being objective. Just cuz I'm not personally a fan of somebody they're not legends? cmon man.

U call these major networks "white networks" but everyone watches them. Not just white ppl.

Comedy Central is a major player in original entertainment. BET is not

lmaooo foh, NOBODY was watching comedy central before the chappelle show

If UPN aint a major network, then yall better not ever mention fuckin comedy central

South park is trash for one. And name 2 more shows

I never liked south park either but its one of the biggest shows ever.

-man show
-win ben stein money
-insomniac with dave atell
-daily show

Were all big

Plus the stand up specials "premium blend"