Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

Get your neck rolling ass outta here

NKFEN7r.gif

Boycott? And i just starting getting into black mirror? Um no...

Don't make me suffer because your negotiating skills are lacking..

Ain't this old?

If it wasn't for the IC (RIP), I never would of heard of Amy, still never seen her work. But I ain't seen Monique do shit in years to say she deserves as much as Rock or Chappelle. Like is she touring or in demand like that? Never mind the white bitch, what work she got to back up that kind of pay out?

It's funny how these people be assigning value to themselves and then trying to call racism and sexism when others don't see the same value. You can think what you want about yourself, but someone isn't prejudiced because they don't have the same perception.

This bitch want black people to boycott for her turning down 500k???

Foh...

Never really liked this bitch anyways with all that lame ass "skinny bitch" shit....

Out here trying to empower fat hoes....

Foh....

Last edited:
no .... no it doesn't lol
It did cuz she's saying netflix pays their legends millions. So if she's a legend to them there's no reason the initial offer shoulda been that low, which I agree with.

Should she get the same as them? Obviously not. But by netflix's logic her initial offer shoulda been more than what Amy Schumer's was since Amy Schumer is not a legend and Monique is.

**Now...Monique shoulda probly realized that the person who told her she was a legend was just sharing his personal opinion and everyone making the decisions at netflix may not agree. Hell he might not have even worked there when Schumer and Chappelle's deals were made.**

Either way I think we can all agree that offer was low based on what they were telling her - them coming to her and seeing her show twice, being familiar enough with her to offer 500k...a nobody wouldn't get offered that.

monique had hurt herself and her career by talking too much and thinking she is better than what she is.

what truly hurt her career was losing weight.

she had the big girl fanbase that she stood for...then went and had the surgery to lose weight which her fanbase felt like was a slap in the face after they supported her.

so whos fault was it really?

oh...an she aint that funny.

the fact that netflix was even considering her given that no body else will...according to her...

i don't know how smart it is to immediately throw them under the bus as well by calling for a boycott....

Same thing I was thinking.

She should be glad they even offered her a spot.

It did cuz she's saying netflix pays their legends millions. So if she's a legend to them there's no reason the initial offer shoulda been that low, which I agree with.

Should she get the same as them? Obviously not. But by netflix's logic her initial offer shoulda been more than what Amy Schumer's was since Amy Schumer is not a legend and Monique is.

**Now...Monique shoulda probly realized that the person who told her she was a legend was just sharing his personal opinion and everyone making the decisions at netflix may not agree. Hell he might not have even worked there when Schumer and Chappelle's deals were made.**

Either way I think we can all agree that offer was low based on what they were telling her - them coming to her and seeing her show twice, being familiar enough with her to offer 500k...a nobody wouldn't get offered that.

Nah I 100% in agreeance with Monique on 500k being disrespectful and that she's a legend, but then she started saying she should be getting chappelle and rock money.............. nah lol

For the most part, women comedians aren't funny to me. At a time, I did fuck wit Sommore though. And Tiffany Haddish is dope. The funniest Monique has ever been to me was in Roscoe Jenkins.

And Amy Shumer is super fuckin wack, wit her Cabbage Patch lookin ass.

Nah. Ain't boycotting a muthafuckin thing. You want me to stop watching Stranger Things and Black Mirror because of your unfunny ass? Foh, b.

Nah I 100% in agreeance with Monique on 500k being disrespectful and that she's a legend, but then she started saying she should be getting chappelle and rock money.............. nah lol
what is she a legend for?

making fat chicks laugh and empowering them to eat more calories and be more unhealthy?

$500k is disrespectful to her refrigerator cause that bitch eats at least $750k in food.

buffalo looks like she can eat chapelle and rock and a few murphy legs

I joked about how women aren't funny but I was trollin, yall niggas dead ass about that shit lol There's mad funny women out here.

Is monique on the level of chappelle, rock, etc? hell nah, but you can't deny her impact on the game.

She's had her own sitcom that went 5 seasons, most shows don't make it to 5 seasons. Her own talk show, won an oscar, etc. That aint nothing to sneeze at.

I joked about how women aren't funny but I was trollin, yall niggas dead ass about that shit lol There's mad funny women out here.

Is monique on the level of chappelle, rock, etc? hell nah, but you can't deny her impact on the game.

She's had her own sitcom that went 5 seasons, most shows don't make it to 5 seasons. Her own talk show, won an oscar, etc. That aint nothing to sneeze at.
i cant deny her impact on some steps...but she did the brandy show as a fat thirsty chick and a fat chicks fat mom.

please help me remember what else she did outside of fat loud comedy?

lol the woman's fat, what u want her to do?

U the fat guy strangler fam?

lol the woman's fat, what u want her to do?

U the fat guy strangler fam?

i have nothing agaisnt fat people per se

but if you fat and loud....i dont like it

and if you fat and move too fast/.......it throws me off and fucks with my vertigo.

but i do have a bias.

i love thick chicks.....even borderline thick and fat

but fat and obese....you getting the worthless pity look from me.....kinda like how i look at gangmembers and republicans

Back