Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

Man she kept saying she deserves the same 20m per special that dave and rock got and then she asked every caller "do u think i deserve the same 20m rock and dave got?" wth u think they gon say? lmaoo Then she said she was the female martin and pryor lol man somebody tell her one of them wnba chicks can be the the "jordan" of the wnba, but trust me, they aint gettin jordan money lol that's like montell williams demanding oprah money, cmon b.

Lmaooo she said that? She really be tryna dress up some bullshit with that sweet auntie voice. I still love her but I gotta watch that interview later to piece together what she getting at

Lol she said that Netflix said she's a legend so she's saying she should get paid like legends Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle did

amy schumer is wack

yes she steals jokes and shit, but those white people for some reason just love her and go to see her movies and shit. Netflix will make that money back

they will def lose money on Monique special

Chappelle shit was highly anticipated and was headlines EVERYWHERE

Mo aint got that kinda juice

woah woah woah are yall really putting Amy racist ass schumer over Monique???

Im not boycotting Netflix but I also feel Black women comedians are paid way less than their white female counterparts.

and Amy is funny but she aint no damn Monique.

Not by a long shot

woah woah woah are yall really putting Amy racist ass schumer over Monique???

Im not boycotting Netflix but I also feel Black women comedians are paid way less than their white female counterparts.

and Amy is funny but she aint no damn Monique.

Not by a long shot

Nobody has said Amy was better than Monique as far as stand-up goes. Just that Amy has a way bigger following than Monique and would bring in more eyeballs to a Netflix special than her.

Back