Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

Monique ain't done shit. Wanda ain't done shit. Neither one of them muthafuckas have done shit.

I pray, PRAY, that Tiffany Haddish gets a fuckin special on Netflix and gets a couple mill for that shit, just to shut both of these unfunny bitches the fuck up. Can't stand either one of their asses.

Monique and her entitled ass. Wins an Oscar for a drama movie and thinks she's a decorated comedian. Foh. The Parkers was wack as fuck too. 2 annoying, fat bitches doing annoying, fat bitch shit. Ain't no humor in that.

And Wanda Sykes and her annoying ass voice. Sounds like a nigga's pulling a cat's tail every time she open her mouth.

Queens of Comedy, my ass. I can't even tell you who was on that shit without googling it. Fuck Hollywood. Both these hoes need to be blackballed from life.

What has tiffany haddish done besides that one movie tho?

that one movie made Haddish a big star though.

Sure Monique won an oscar but is that even worth anything anymore for comedy actors/comedians? Jamie Foxx won an Oscar and hes hosting game shows now rofl

I'm gonna play devils advocate and give her half a point for the most decorated comedian living. When Bill Cosby passes she's a close 2nd as far as accolades, but a ton of those came from her role in precious and the rest are the parkers mostly.

That being said she wasn't pitching a movie idea she pitched a comedy special and she hasn't put out special in over 10 yrs. Eddie Murphy could ask and probably get 10, 15, 20m for a special because even if he's not in demand as much anymore acting wise his last special is a classic on top of him being an international superstar. And let's be honest, even with the Oscar Monique is still just black famous..

I'm kinda wondering how much katt got for his special..

was listening to the BOMM podcast and dude said, "I feel for her, but uhhh....this Stranger Things not gon watch itself" lol

27023711_10155650019774331_7582443707001864180_o.jpg

Yea, monique is having delusions of grandeur lol now she said Charlamagne hates black women for giving her donkey of the day

To be fair she said "living" comedians and aren't many that have won bunch of awards for acting n whatnot. According to imdb she's won 57, Cosby has 70..

lol how many of those were for precious? She said "comedian" , Precious wasn't a comedy. That's like Lebron demanding a Tom Brady NFL contract for what he did in the NBA lol

lol how many of those were for precious? She said "comedian" , Precious wasn't a comedy. That's like Lebron demanding a Tom Brady NFL contract for what he did in the NBA lol

In my og post I also pointed out that most of them were for precious. And that doesnt really change much it should count for something. I also said she hasn't put out comedy special in 10yrs n she's really only black folks famous when it comes to comedy so she should've just high balled at 1.5 milli and settled for 750k imo..

Anyway I'm way too invested in this shit. It's just frustrating to see ppl that feel they're entitled to things just because. Then when it doesn't go they're way blame everyone and everything but themselves...

But on the cool y'all should check out katt's new special. He did his thing..

Back