Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

Wanda Sykes is not funny. I'm shocked that they offered her anything at all.

How can they make a claim of gender and racial bias when the top earners are black men and a white woman? I just think the powers that be at Netflix don't feel like Monique will rate as high as Amy Schumer has. I don't get her popularity but she's pulling the necessary numbers where it counts.

Wanda Sykes is not funny. I'm shocked that they offered her anything at all.

How can they make a claim of gender and racial bias when the top earners are black men and a white woman? I just think the powers that be at Netflix don't feel like Monique will rate as high as Amy Schumer has. I don't get her popularity but she's pulling the necessary numbers where it counts.

And again

/thread

So Wanda Sykes and Tracee Ellis Ross were also low balled and Tracee is on blackish so what's the song you niggas gon sing now ???

https://www.vladtv.com/article/2397...ed-under-half-of-what-netflix-offered-monique

What's right is right and They definitely deserve more than just a mere handout.
Man if you don’t cut this bullshit out

Niggas cry wolf for everything but the fights that matter

Nobody checking for a Sykes special or Monique

Tell Monique pull her other special off Netflix while she calling for a boycott

The White broad sold out MSG and that fooled them into throwing her that paper. Monique ain’t hot and she can’t sell out shit off nostalgia cause she don’t really have classic work

She been complaining for probably 5 years about this or that, if she can get more elsewhere, go get it but they not obligated to give her more of their money

i have nothing agaisnt fat people per se

but if you fat and loud....i dont like it

and if you fat and move too fast/.......it throws me off and fucks with my vertigo.

but i do have a bias.

i love thick chicks.....even borderline thick and fat

but fat and obese....you getting the worthless pity look from me.....kinda like how i look at gangmembers and republicans

Dis this guy just put Monique...republicans and gang members all in the same barrel...you sir are very versatile..

Idk how much Wanda & Traci are getting compared to Anthony but i watch Blackish and Wanda is in maybe 1 scene per ep.

She isnt even in the top 10 most important characters on the show

It makes sense for Traci to make less becuz Anthony is the main character, narrator, and ex producer of the show.

Its like the Cosby show... Bill making more than Clair Huxtable makes sense

cant believe this thread is 14 pages

Sion, you family, but you've been picking some strange hills to die on lately lol

so monique hasnt done a comedy special since Queens, but wants top tier money right out the gate?

Speaking of queens, you could make the argument that the Kings of Comedy legit earned that title during that period of comedy. No other comedians had those followings, but the queens? That was like that supergroup that Remy, Jackie O and nem was trying to form b/c they were legit the only female rappers putting out music. What other female comedians during that time could've said "why wasnt i included for the queens discussion? Don't waste your time, the answer is no one, so please stop using that as a defense as to why she, in 2018, for her first special in years should get more than $500k.

Sion, you family, but you've been picking some strange hills to die on lately lol

so monique hasnt done a comedy special since Queens, but wants top tier money right out the gate?

Speaking of queens, you could make the argument that the Kings of Comedy legit earned that title during that period of comedy. No other comedians had those followings, but the queens? That was like that supergroup that Remy, Jackie O and nem was trying to form b/c they were legit the only female rappers putting out music. What other female comedians during that time could've said "why wasnt i included for the queens discussion? Don't waste your time, the answer is no one, so please stop using that as a defense as to why she, in 2018, for her first special in years should get more than $500k.

An oscar. That's all it takes for me. Yall on that Pat Riley D Wade shit

She got an Oscar for acting, so that means she's a slam dunk for an ultra successful stand-up special.

tenor.gif

Is there a single person in this thread that would even watch a Monique special on Netflix?

Honestly i aint watched none of them specials. I knew Chapelle wasnt gonna say nothing groundbreaking or new. Didnt know Chris Rock even had one and Amy Schumer is a white lady.

I mean did he? From what i heard was he made some jokes about trump and folks being too sensitive. But i probably wasnt gonna watch it anyway.

Thats a strange way to look at stand up/comedy

Its an artform/entertainment

I guess u just dont like it

Back