Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

If he's cashing in, anything can happen. They've put world titles on Ziggler and Jack bloody Swagger. LA Knight is more over than both of them ever were and if the rumours about him winning MITB come to fruition then I'm afraid I've got some bad news lmao.
Ziggler was on FIRE leading up to that cash in. It might of been the loudest pop for a cash in if not top 3.

As for LA, I think me and Dubbz were 2 of his biggest supporters off the rip when he came in so i def wanna see him rise but it just doesnt seem the right time imo unless things escalate in the next month.

She and her husband should have never been signed back.
The Way storyline was when i started checking out of NXT completely. Gargano can go in the ring but outside of the Ciampa saga he really is bland but I can still fw his ring work but Candace can gtfoh.

Ziggler was on FIRE leading up to that cash in. It might of been the loudest pop for a cash in if not top 3.

As for LA, I think me and Dubbz were 2 of his biggest supporters off the rip when he came in so i def wanna see him rise but it just doesnt seem the right time imo unless things escalate in the next month.

Post-draft they can 1000% heat him up so that him cashing in whenever he chooses to do so won't be contested.

Exactly!

It seems like some of yall picking Seth b/c he's the "safe" choice as the WHC title holder.

Why is going with a safe choice a bad thing? As a matter of fact doing anything other than that seems ass backwards to me now that i think about it. If you got a new title why would you not want to put it on somebody who is already established and that you know will give you good matches and promos in order to get the title over BEFORE putting it onto somebody new.

A guy like Rollins holding it first would instantly make it feel important.

If it continues the lineage of Big Gold its already credible but I agree
this generation prob dont eem know what Big Gold is

Probably getting another reset, WWE's big gold didn't even continue the NWA / JCP / WCW one. Also, Benoit is in the previous iteration's lineage.

The 1st title holder of the new belt will have to be a pure babyface to give that contrast to Roman. I think it'll either be Seth or Lashley

They need to provide clarity on the hierarchy of the two heavyweight belts after the draft. This new belt seems like it's the 2nd place belt. Might as well make it a TV championship since it'll be defended every week

It also seemed like Trips was shitting on Roman for not defending the title every month so I'm curious on how they can explain them not making Roman defend the belt (kayfabe)

The 1st title holder of the new belt will have to be a pure babyface to give that contrast to Roman. I think it'll either be Seth or Lashley

They need to provide clarity on the hierarchy of the two heavyweight belts after the draft. This new belt seems like it's the 2nd place belt. Might as well make it a TV championship since it'll be defended every week

It also seemed like Trips was shitting on Roman for not defending the title every month so I'm curious on how they can explain them not making Roman defend the belt (kayfabe)
Yea alot of folks pointed out that flaw that technically Triple H/Management could just make Roman defend the title if they wanted so the way he explained it didnt make sense.

So was Kofi but folks praised that shit. Aint much difference.

Jinder atleast looked like a world champ.

disagree
fans got behind kofi and it lead to one of the greatest wrestlemania moments of all time

jinders reign lead to some of the darkest days of smackdown

and lol at “looked like a world champion”. jinder looked like a toxic mess with all the body acne from his steroid consumption

disagree
fans got behind kofi and it lead to one of the greatest wrestlemania moments of all time

jinders reign lead to some of the darkest days of smackdown

and lol at “looked like a world champion”. jinder looked like a toxic mess with all the body acne from his steroid consumption

yea, Jinder was roided tf up and you could see it all over his back lmao

Back