Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

Lwo was only created to have JD have a faction they could go over. Thats why they just threw the shirts on with really no real substance to it.

Brand new title
Brand new title holder

That's how it should be. Not a default title holder who just has the title until they're ready to put it on the person they truly want.

I can almost promise you guys it wont be Priest or LA Knight . Lol YeAHHHH

They still have plenty of time to catch an IC/US title run or hot enough to just be thrown a World Heavyweight title..

LA is mod def a future champion.

I'm all for Theory winning. That heat would be tremendous.

I'm not puttin anything past WWE. Especially in this HHH era.

I think HHH is gonna put it on someone unexpected
He might put it on somebody unexpectedly but im confident Hunter is a man who understand booking 101. It wont be Priest or LA. Those guys havent even touched the surface of the mid title scene.

WWE Raw producers

- Cody Rhodes promo: Shane Helms

- LWO vs. Bloodline: Michael Hayes

- Damage CTRL vs. Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez: Petey Williams

- Austin Theory promo: Adam Pearce

- Chad Gable vs. Mustafa Ali: Jason Jordan

- Cody Rhodes vs. Finn Balor: Shane Helms

- Seth Rollins promo: Jason Jordan

- Rey Mysterio vs. Damian Priest: Jamie Noble

Backstage News

- Candice LeRae vs. Piper Niven was slated to be produced by Molly Holly

- There was no producer listed for the Triple H segment

- Kenny Dykstra produced Main Event taping matches for Cora Jade vs. Nikki Cross and Dexter Lumis vs. Joe Gacy

- Becky Lynch was again not backstage at Raw.

- Zelina was backstage at WWE Raw. Tamina, Chelsea Green and other women who weren't used were brought in.

- CM Punk was backstage at WWE Raw. He spoke with Triple H, Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin, The Miz and Tamina, and was asked to leave.

Vince:

Vince McMahon's involvement in WWE Raw this week was a hot topic.

Piper Niven vs. Candice LeRae was completely pulled from the card, as was a backstage segment that had them both involved with Trish Stratus. Both segments were on rundowns that were handed out by 7 PM EST. The match was replaced by Street Profits vs. Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin

If you thought the Mustafa Ali vs. Chad Gable match was abrupt, there's a reason. It was only scheduled for one segment, but still had minutes cut from it.

There were several matches that had time cut from them, there were winners and losers changed, and there were set ups to get into the finish changed.

Several of the female wrestlers have been vocal about their division's segments constantly being cut. There was a backstage segment featuring women and Adam Pearce that was changed.

All of the other matches on Raw were the originally scheduled matches, but there were still plenty of changes. The card was not posted internally backstage until much later.

Source? You don't need a "source" to clearly see THAT guy aint getting it off the bat.

LA can get there tho but off the bat? NAH.

If he's cashing in, anything can happen. They've put world titles on Ziggler and Jack bloody Swagger. LA Knight is more over than both of them ever were and if the rumours about him winning MITB come to fruition then I'm afraid I've got some bad news lmao.

Back