Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

I always thought Seth should have stayed heel and then you turn Theory face a few months down the road and just let the two of them go at it. It's always better for a young face to chase the title than a heel

Who else could it be, Fin hasn't been booked as a champion. Cody gonna dethrone Roman. Nobody wanna see Brock as a champ. Lashley has lost steam

Finn has Judgement Day in his corner, he doesn't need to be built up to win the title.

look at all the matches Ripley & Dominick have jumped in to fuck people over. You think they wouldn't do the same with gold on the line?

not to mention the fact that it seems like they're being built up to be the dominant stable on RAW just like Bloodline is on SD.

If we gonna put that title on a somebody new and fresh then how bout somebody who hasn't been beaten yet on RAW: Bronson Reed 🤷🏾‍♂️

Way too soon for that guy

I'd take him over theory right now. He seems like a more believable world champ at this moment.

Hes a monster

Tez would be a good one but idk. I still don't think the Street Profits are breaking up even tho its been teased..

Actually I take that back idk if Tez is ready either.

I personally don't gotta have a fresh champion I'd be cool with either Lashley, Rollins or Finn getting it. Those are my 3 picks.

I ain't gonna throw Cody in there cuz I think he continues to go after Reigns. He would be a new face anyways

If we gonna put that title on a somebody new and fresh then how bout somebody who hasn't been beaten yet on RAW: Bronson Reed 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'd give him a US Title reign 1st. At least give the other wrestlers on the roster to get their affairs in order b4 he gets a WHC push.

I'd take him over theory right now. He seems like a more believable world champ at this moment.

Hes a monster

Tez would be a good one but idk. I still don't think the Street Profits are breaking up even tho its been teased..

Actually I take that back idk if Tez is ready either.
Tez need to break away from ol boy before we can say he's a singles star

I'd give him a US Title reign 1st. At least give the other wrestlers on the roster to get their affairs in order b4 he gets a WHC push.

theres a good chance he could win it at Backlash but i feel like theory gonna weasel his way in and steal the pinfall on one of them cause it just seems like the theory thing to do...

Finn would need to rack up more Ws if ima crown him. And if Tez needs a bit more time than it’s down to Theory or Seth and Theory really ain’t ready for that he’s barely elevated the US Title

Everyone has taken L's. Who cares. Finn still puts on slap quality matches. Seth lost to Cody 3 times. Ok and? Does that take away his ability in the ring?

Everyone has taken L's. Who cares. Finn still puts on slap quality matches. Seth lost to Cody 3 times. Ok and? Does that take away his ability in the ring?

Seth can take 3 Ls in a row and nobody would bat an eye cause of his overall presentation on a week to week basis he’s basically Teflon cause he’s that good all around. And we know his losses are more about putting folks over.

Finn ain’t on Seth’s level like that . The Ls might not hurt as much but that’s mostly cause he’s in the 2nd hottest stable. Like most Ws he gets aren’t clean and we just saw his whole other persona take an L. Finn could work as a good first title feud guy. Maybe him and Seth tear up the tournament and they’re the final 2. Seth wins and Finn is his first feud going forward.

Back