Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

They crowning a champ before or after the draft and have they said when the draft is?
first night of the draft is friday iirc
wherever Roman goes the WHC going to the opposite brand
so most likely the WHC will be on Raw

then the champ wil be crowned at Night of Champions in Saudi

So basically Seth would be the default title holder if they put it on him. Gotcha.

I'm sorry. For me Seth falls in that recycled carousel of wrestlers that's always in title contention. I would like to see someone different for a change.

There's no one of note who can just win a world title right now. Just putting a title on someone because it's new wouldn't help if that reign fails, gotta build up a new guy first

So basically Seth would be the default title holder if they put it on him. Gotcha.

I'm sorry. For me Seth falls in that recycled carousel of wrestlers that's always in title contention. I would like to see someone different for a change.

Remember when Finn became the first universal title? I liked that decision since it was something new and different but of course it was short lived because he relinquished the belt the very next night due to injury. Wouldn’t mind someone other than Seth. I’m a big Seth fan but if they could get a fresh new face to get the WHC, go for it

Remember when Finn became the first universal title? I liked that decision since it was something new and different but of course it was short lived because he relinquished the belt the very next night due to injury. Wouldn’t mind someone other than Seth. I’m a big Seth fan but if they could get a fresh new face to get the WHC, go for it

Exactly

I wouldn't be mad at all if they pulled the trigger on Theory gettin it.

Back